Why cant i post topis in certain forums!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bndfrk227 said:
Ok i want to start a topic in the creation discussion but it won't let me! WHY IS THIS HAPPENING
You need to have 50 posts before being able to post a topic in creation and discussion

Last edited by a moderator:
Aultin the Spartan said:
You need to have 50 posts before being able to post a topic in creation and discussion

:S Doesn't that just lead people to spam? I mean, the main reason they're probably here is to talk about armor, or make armor... I know they should read the stickies first, and that would answer most of their questions... but they have to make 50 posts on different subjects... sure they can talk about halo, but they came here for armor, I'm sure there are lots of sites dedicated to talking about halo, but not armor making.

Jim said:
:S Doesn't that just lead people to spam? I mean, the main reason they're probably here is to talk about armor, or make armor... I know they should read the stickies first, and that would answer most of their questions... but they have to make 50 posts on different subjects... sure they can talk about halo, but they came here for armor, I'm sure there are lots of sites dedicated to talking about halo, but not armor making.

the mods didnt llike people who ask too many questions or asking stupid ones. or people were starting a thread about a helmet question and there being one made already. no noobs were actually searching for anything. o_O

No it doesnt, you can make fine post without spamming, I knew the steps of armor making with pepakura before I joined, when I did, I helped others who were new but didnt have a clue what to do, most of my post arent spam, but i;d say 5-10 percent are.

This is a really annoying rule. I thought "Hey, a place where I can talk about halo armor" and then it says you can't talk about it in that section because you're new to the forums and therefore know nothing.
At least lower the required post count or open the cardboard section. :mad:
Ok, rant over.

is there anyway around that rule? i mean i joined before that was in place, and i even made a full suit of pep armor...... i dont want to be considered a noobie :[

nicknicklive said:
is there anyway around that rule? i mean i joined before that was in place, and i even made a full suit of pep armor...... i dont want to be considered a noobie :[

See this is exactly what I mean... This guy knows what he's doing, he's made a full suit, but cannot talk about it. Cannot offer assitance. He will have to make all sorts of posts off the subject of armor making to be able to post there... He could either make useful posts, or try to come in under the radar with a bunch of useless posts...

I have more then 50 posts, I try to be involved in discussions outside the creation forum, but I haven't made a full suit... I've got my helmet done, but I would say the guy above me has more experience and knowledge to share.

If you need help and you have less then 50 post's, then you have to post in the Noob section. We are trying to get rid of everyone always asking the same exact questions and not even searching for the answer. Wether you are stupid or not when you join, you have to earn the privlidge to post in the Creation area. We don't need a bunch of "plz send me instuctnz on how 2 mak halo armoz plzplz!11! my emamilz is iridiot@hotmailz.com" Spamming up the more advance and resourcful section.

There are plenty of topics that have the info you need in there so you can search for them rather then beg and whine for them.

Either way wether you are "Smart" or not you will have to abide by this. If we feel people are spamming to make a topic in there then we can easily take action against them.

End of story.

-Doom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back