Why do i have two left thighs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SIKAXIS

Okay so I've been struggling with this for a while and I've given up on searching . Why when I download the thighs from both the reach file base and and another set from rhinocs file base are they both the same thighs ? Is there a way I can just mirror the entire thing while it in the pepakura designer or what? Im completely lost... ANY help would be much appreciated.

Okay so I've been struggling with this for a while and I've given up on searching . Why when I download the thighs from both the reach file base and and another set from rhinocs file base are they both the same thighs ? Is there a way I can just mirror the entire thing while it in the pepakura designer or what? Im completely lost... ANY help would be much appreciated.

The function you're looking for is called "Invert Pattern", it's in the 2D menu of Pepakura Designer.

Now, be careful, it's likely that the files that you've already downloaded are mirrored. When you invert the pattern in pepakura, it only inverts the 2D pattern. The 3D model on the left side remains the same. Open both files at the same time and compare the individual 2D pieces. Likely, you will find that the pieces are inverted. If they are not, then you can go ahead and invert the 2D pattern.

Yah i almost ran into the same problem so what i did was picked one piece, made it figured out which side it was the opened the same file mirrored it and made that one. and i never ended up with a duplicate. but if you do it that way make sure you right down which one you did and what side it was.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back