Will 405Th Ever Die Out?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reach is gonna have more than one characters in armor, meaning more pep files, more people wanting that specific armor. And even after that I doubt Halo will end there.

Kind of a depressing thing to talk about no?

Anyway if you remember "Halo 3 will be the end of the Halo saga", Remember those words?

Bungie and Microsoft said it officially on the website, podcasts and an interview.

But look, like 3 more Halo games coming out.

I'm pretty positive Reach won't be the end.

I have to say, I've kind of got a feeling that unless Halo moves over to another media that interest will inevitably die out. Not entirely of course, but for a vast majority of people. Halo is like Star Wars, yes, but Star Wars began with movies as far as I know, correct me if I'm wrong. Then from there, Star Wars went on to make games based on the movies, and cartoon series using the Star Wars background. IMHO movies are accessible to a sizable crowd, moreso than games so I feel that unless Halo can make the jump, it won't be around (or maybe just not AS popular) as much as Star Wars was and is today.

That being said, I don't think that this will mean 405th will die out. Like everyone else has said, the 405th will probably just manifest itself in another form, creating suits from other series that we all love. Especially lately, how many people have you seen pop up a thread with a suit unrelated to halo? Ironman has come up a lot, I'm sure this trend will continue in the future. Long live 405th!

The Stig said:

Anyway if you remember "Halo 3 will be the end of the Halo saga", Remember those words?

Bungie and Microsoft said it officially on the website, podcasts and an interview.

Yeah but bungie signed a contracct to microsoft and reach will be the last game by bungie

Last edited by a moderator:
Well they've talked about a Halo movie, and quite alot recently by Spielberg, He could make more than one.

I will put it this way short and sweet about the 405th as a group it does'nt have anything to do with a game but the 405th I belive will be here forever even if the game is over which it will happen someday and don't forget that, but the 405th will be a group for as long as we stick together: We Don't Die, We Multiply.

The 405th is already dying out as it is, seeing how many of the more experienced members are going missing, and lots of people only occasionally visit the site.

The site is boring as it is, so I have little incentive to stay either. I give the site about a year before it is basically dead.

The Stig said:

Wrong, they said Halo 3 would be the last game in the Halo plotline, whichc it is. Reach and ODST are prequels.

mjolnir follower said:
Hey Mjolnir follower here and I have a question,and I want your opinions.Here it is:

Will the 405th ever die out?

Will it,I mean with the halo series coming to an official end after reach,people will lose interest in halo,and they're attention towards the 405th will become very dull.

Will halo be the end of 405th itself?I sure hope not.

they never said that Reach was gonig to be the last game, and we still have a movie that's coming out, so don't get your hopes up about this site dying. If anything else, "we'll go out not with a whimper, but with a bang."

With Love,

PR0J3CT 003

HALO WILL LIVE IN MY HEART FOREVER *sobs*

No, really. I think the 405th is going to be like the 501st - movies were awesome, old, still awesome, spin offs happened, still awesome... still here :)

Well, I don't feel like putting anybody's moral down today, so I'm gonna get inb4lock, and tell you guys something I've been thinking about, and have mentioned before. :cool

If there is ever the sign of a final Halo game, we're gonna get Soaring Hammer to open up sales to the public. We will then proceed to raise money in order to send our own LeeKeegan to Gunsmithing school. He'll become a certified gunsmith, and can make us 7 functioning Battle rifles, which we will partner with seven awesome suits. We will go on a road trip all the way up to Bungie studios in Seattle, and perform a seven gun salute in front of every single Bungie employee and a crowd of thousands.

Anybody like this idea? :lol

Older members may be leaving, but there are some new members that are bringing in some awesome stuff. There are other games but, I'm pretty sure there will be more Halo related things.

ImaGonnaGetYou said:
The 405th is already dying out as it is, seeing how many of the more experienced members are going missing, and lots of people only occasionally visit the site.

The site is boring as it is, so I have little incentive to stay either. I give the site about a year before it is basically dead.

Nothing lasts forever, but another year? I doubt it, ill be making halo props for a long time, and when i run out of things to make halo wise, ill just make other game stuff, and still post here.

I pretty sure when a Halo movie comes out we´ll have a wave of new members here. last I heard thers supposed to be a movie out in 2012. so we still got time before we have to worry about halo costuming gettin old^^

the schnitzel

halo would never die out u still got room to make more halo games after reach maybe a new halo wars i know its a stratery not fps but it will still keep people intrested and so we will never forget, spartans will never die out :) een if some day it does y cant we make other game and movie costumes ?

will the 405th eventually die? yes everything has an end but the thing is when? well first off there will be 6 halo games( HALO1,2,3,Odst,Halo wars, and Reach) by some years, that means until all the games come out we will have more armor to build, you can still build stuff from the novels which i expect there will be more, so why people would keep doing props? well maybe some will make runs, make costumes for HALOween, for comic con, E3 and anniversary stuff so there will still be people who will join, and besides this forum is focused on halo but not only limited to it, leaving many more excuses to keep writing about, the only way that i see the 405th dead is if no one can take care of it(no mods,no admins= no forum) or any copyright massacre which would make us do everything scratch-made(which many people would still do.

quite a long reading but i expressed my thought...

Spartans never die neither the 405th!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back