WIP: Full set of Halo 3 variant helmets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Weekend update:

managed to get a bit more done on the EOD, need to get myself some superglue to glue on the next few details so that'll have to wait till I get paid next friday unfortunately!

Couple of pics so far:

Photo-1256.jpg

Photo-1255.jpg

Attachments

• Photo-1256.jpg
    Photo-1256.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 90
  • Photo-1255.jpg
    Photo-1255.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 88
Wow EDO helmet looks great but I can't wait to try your EVA pep file. I have a half finish MC,
Jorge and Recon helmet left on the shelf waiting for summer. So I can stay out and finish them.

Wow EDO helmet looks great but I can't wait to try your EVA pep file. I have a half finish MC,
Jorge and Recon helmet left on the shelf waiting for summer. So I can stay out and finish them.

Thanks very much :) And it'll be released when I've finished my build, don't need to hint weekly ;)
Would be cool to see those three done! You could make a hot-box for them?

This is defiantly an impressive collection, when do you start the reach helmets lol, awesome build's.

Thanks, I'm trying my best! And I'll maybe start them after this lot and the Meta suit are done, at the moment the Meta is taking priority as it needs done before August preferably.

My garage is like a big freezer and my city temperature were below 0 ( like 20 below or more) and tons of snow in the past couple weeks.

My garage is like a big freezer and my city temperature were below 0 ( like 20 below or more) and tons of snow in the past couple weeks.

Ahhh shame, bit too cold for a hotbox to work :( Was like that here a couple months ago but it's starting to warm up.

WoW how long did it take for you 2 make all helmets.

I started on them sometime in October, but I've been a bit on and off with it due to having to save for materials and the need to get a full suit done by August, it's a slow project but it'll get there :D

I love your EOD helmet!

What are you planning to do with all the helmets? Do you already have a suit and you're just gonna wear the helmet you feel like? That'd be pretty interesting.

I love your EOD helmet!

What are you planning to do with all the helmets? Do you already have a suit and you're just gonna wear the helmet you feel like? That'd be pretty interesting.

Thanks very much, I wasn't a fan of EOD at first but it's growing on me.

Mostly just wanted to have the whole set, I'm working on a Meta suit so it'll be a case of having a whole bunch of helmets to swap out if I don't feel like EVA that day ;)

Woohoo! Can;t wait to see more! Everything's looking incredible so far! You'll do it justice!

Thanks Boba! I'm planning to totally redo the CQB after seeing the much more detailed pep work by L3X_blueriver and the Hayabusa was crying out for rebuild as it's a bit lo-def and chunky for my tastes so I'll be using ForgedReclaimer's new one :D

Hey! The one I unfolded! I think you have a large head though, you might want to upscale it a bit before building. Just a tip.

Busa. L3X does his own unfolds. You also might want to modify the uunfold of the tip iof the center "crown" I have it in many pieces to save paper, but for 1 more page, you can combine them together. your call.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back