Wip Halo 3 Cortana Cosplay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately this is true. :( I'll see if I can fix them when I have the time.. Was there anything in particular you needed help with? Send me an email at grace@pillarofdawn.net
Wanted to see the process again, cause i'm trying to save for making my own for a while now and was thinking of taking the project back up again.

I think since the forum upgrade people forgot what a dead thread is.
XP but it was for a good reason to bring it back to life. Really good info and images but the new forum messed it up :(

Wow. You did a great job with the entire thing. I really like how the was not a color change from the suite to the makup, very professional.

@DH27,
To quote MissingSpartan7:

woah. stop right there.
did you check the date on the last post? october LAST YEAR!
please don't necro threads that are more than 2 months old

CJ

Then I fail with the same thing.. Why can't you delete your own posts in the forum..? I'm so sorry :<
I like the costume though, spot on ;3

Hey, you are very talented! Is there any amount of money I could pay you to buy or even rent your Cortana costume for this coming Halloween? I can send you my address and I would pay for any shipping fee for me to borrow it. I know this is weird, and random... But I have been searching for a Cortana costume for YEARS now, and I have no clue how to create a beautiful costume like yours. Please consider my request, it would complete my life!

Why can't I see the pictures....?

Because this thread is over three years old and some of the image links may not have survived various forum transitions.

Please be aware that posting in threads older than a few months is considered bad form - check the previous date before throwing your own in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back