Wolverine Costume

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gearsofhalo

I'm thinking of being wolverine this year for a con and halo-ween. do you think I look ok? or do I need to bulk up more?

Easy to build up muscle under a costume... are you going to be shirtless, tank, or full costume? And don't forget, creative "make up" or body paint can give an illusion of musculature...

I'll say this much, you got the hair and facial expression down!

As for bulking up, it'll help pull off the look more. Maybe have a little stubble (five o'clock shadow) too.

What will you be using for the claws?

thanks guys!

@ pooper. thanks and for the claws I will use the tutorial with the PVC from the other day.

@ Das Brutus. Ill be in the Hugh Jack man garb. Boots, jeans, indian belt buckle, and tank. and makeup is not a bad idea!

The "muscle" makeup works only if you make it subtle. Hugh Jackman's not all that big either. You can pull it off.
wolverine-marvel-huge-jackman.jpg

It is much better for a thinner guy to play a more muscular character than a fat guy to play one.
tron-costume.jpg

I think you should try to bulk up at least a little bit and I agree with pooper, you should get grow a little stubble that would really contribute to the costume!
I think your face resembles wolverine from the comics more than Jackman or maybe its just me...either way good luck man! :D

@Morphn8r. I know what you mean and I agree, with the face and hair I went more comic style. and I am gonna bulk up more.

@Optimus Rhyme. get ready to call me hero!

thanks to everyone else! and I took another photo......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back