Wondering if anyone would mind helping me in my efforts

Status
Not open for further replies.

koonpoon

Okay my project that I want to start is something that really is special to me. I want to give my best friend a gift that she would really love. She is very sentimental and she loves Rilakkuma( if you do not know it is a Japanese character, sort of like Hello Kitty). She has helped me a lot in my life, so I would like to repay her with this gift. The problem is that I do not know how to make 3D models yet ( I am taking a class next semester) or unfold. So you might be asking "Why don't you just wait till you do learn?", valid question, but I want to give it to her for Christmas. So my question for the 405th is if anyone is willing to help create a pepakura model of Rilakkuma? If anyone does decide to help and is wondering on a size it does not matter too much but ideally 8-12 inches or bigger in height would be awesome.
Here are some pictures:
rilakkuma.jpg

Its the brown one
tumblrm0thdvwe6e1r59rxy.jpg

Thanks to anyone who reads this and major gratitude for any help.

Do you want a costume or a model? If you just want a costume, the head looks like you could make it by following the instructions for a deadmau5 head, but just change the pattern...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back