WOOd

Status
Not open for further replies.
well, I suppose it would depend on the quality and whether or not it functions like the M319. ( has break action, etc.)

I would definitely be interested in seeing one. :)

Assuming the other 5% is the actual firing a round part, I say bring it on. Do you plan on casting it when the wood version is complete?

i am and there is goging to be a fireing pin but not going to work for a real m203 gernade launcher and the only thing thatg i probully wont do is the sight{distance finder} because its plastic and clear will have round but i need votes on what kind of round to use {Reach} or {M203 gernade launcher}

I say a Reach round.

... wrong forum, and pics or it didn't happen.

But I will watch this with interest, since I love the grenade launcher.

I agree with Bloodl3tt3r. Post pics of any progress you have made(even if it's the pieces of wood you are going to be using).

And yes, quality is a big concern when it comes to weapon/armor props. People won't even bother buying a cast becuase it may not look game accurate. Some of the more experienced members pay very close attention to detail.

-Pony

Isn't there a form rule about not posting threads like these?

I would like to see how this build comes along, and detail is EVERYTHING.

i promise i will have pics but bad news it wont happen soon see u guys im already making a wooden gun {game accurite too} but im not going to tell u guys what it is untill its done.

Well, if you're not building the grenade lancher, what was the point in making this thread?

And I suggest you start posting pics of this secret project of yours so we can see how game accurate this mystery gun is.

-Pony

This violates forum policy for

1: Sales threads outside of the classifieds
2: Coupled with secret project threads....

This thread is closed... and a reminder note to those that know this against the rules, and encourage the behavior... your not really helping our forum out... be a better member, and refrain from posting into a thread against our policies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back