Props Working Rocket Launcher Build

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think with the full scale launcher you should be able to fit a car battery in the mid section, it will make it heavy but less wires, as far as the video goes i wasn't too impressed but thats probally cuz i don't like the look of the guy firing it...... by the way the longer the rocket the more stable it will be, and i would recomend putting two guild rails inside the tube just to help guide the rocket out of the tube, and MAKE SURE that all your fins are STRAIGHT AND LEVEL or else u'll get a rocket that goes everywhere which goes without saying can be dangerous

srry i havnt been updating. but i have a update, i just finshed the helmit im usin when i use my rocket launcher\
IMG_0054.jpg

i wus also watch RedEye from FoxNews and i saw Pinch wus mad lol
IMG_0052.jpg

i think his mad cuz he didnt get his copy of Halo Anniversary

i think with the full scale launcher you should be able to fit a car battery in the mid section, it will make it heavy but less wires, as far as the video goes i wasn't too impressed but thats probally cuz i don't like the look of the guy firing it...... by the way the longer the rocket the more stable it will be, and i would recomend putting two guild rails inside the tube just to help guide the rocket out of the tube, and MAKE SURE that all your fins are STRAIGHT AND LEVEL or else u'll get a rocket that goes everywhere which goes without saying can be dangerous

The guy's probably an Innie, lol.

im srry guys, im calling this one dead (for now) its a lil to hard for me right now. maybe if someone can make the reach rocket launcher it may be easer for me to do

well im coming back to this, this time im going to start with a mini launcher and see how it goes.
IMG_0063-1.jpg

Ready to launch
IMG_0065-1.jpg

the rocket
IMG_0064-1.jpg

IMG_0066-1.jpg

HA HA! duct tape and cardboard rolls! useful in almost every situations, except fixing cars. dont try it. i mean it. personal experience tells it all. both are flammable.

HA HA! duct tape and cardboard rolls! useful in almost every situations, except fixing cars. dont try it. i mean it. personal experience tells it all. both are flammable.

lol ya, MythBusters made a Duct Tape AirPlane and it flys. i even have duct tape hold my desktop together :p

well i wus looking around in my room
IMG_0070-1.jpg

IMG_0071.jpg

IMG_0072-1.jpg

LOOK!!! goldfish!!!
IMG_0073-1.jpg

and i fond this!!!
IMG_0069.jpg

these r from last years 4th and i have a idea that when i launch the rocket it will go BOOM at the end. i think i'll have a video up this sat. for zwave343 i think it will be sun your time

sweet build bro i saw a vid on youtube where they had built a rocket launcher and modified it so they could fire model rockets from it. i think you should consider doing something like that too cuz it was beast haha lol

sweet build bro i saw a vid on youtube where they had built a rocket launcher and modified it so they could fire model rockets from it. i think you should consider doing something like that too cuz it was beast haha lol

He could even scratch-build the model rockets to look like the rockets that the M41 fires. From what I remember, making model rockets was fairly simple.

yea scratch building the rockets would be cool but getting them to fit into the launcher perfectly will be a chalange

well im going to do a scratch build rocket i think i can get it to work. heres what i got for like 5-7 hours of work
IMG_0075.jpg

not much realy but its coming alone nicly. im all out of wears! :( i cant go on with this build with out wears
IMG_0076.jpg

Rick is like WTF is this?
IMG_0077.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back