Worst Possible Situation For A Mid-Teenage Boy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spartan Sauce

Jr Member
Hey 405th, I know this isn't what the forum is for but I don't know where else to go that isn't parents or friends, so here I am.

It all started before I was born, my gold-digging mother got with my almost millionaire dad in to make some money, and he falls in love. My dad eventually realises that she's a bitch and he doesn't want to be with her, then just as he was going to break up with her, he found out she was pregnant. With me.

This caused all sorts of trouble, my dad didn't speak to her for weeks, he never wanted kids, especially with her. Three years later my dad comes home and the locks had been drilled through, he enters the house and its empty, everything gone. My mum had taken it all, including me aged 3, she had moved away from him, this caused heartbreak, and he is now mentally ill, he became a manic-depressive. My mum then gets a divorce with my dad and makes a ton of money from it, my dad is left broke, with no home. I'm too sure what happened next but my dad met this woman called Ruth, who he's lived with for 9 years now, he doesn't love her, he doesn't even want to be with her, he just hates women because of my mum. One day I realised what actually happened and moved in with my dad, leaving everything behind, my friends, my education there, my life. Its been 2 years now and its already gone through the floor, my dad found out before I moved that he has something called Hypothyroidism, he had it since he was 15 (my age now, and I'm worried I might be getting it.), it causes your thyroid gland to become slower, meaning you get fat and there isn't anything you can do about it.

My dad has mood swings all the time, is constantly on my back about everything, shouts at Ruth for being useless, and she's on the brink of leaving. If she leaves then I have no female figure in my life, nothing to stop my dad from going over the top. And worst of all I'll have nowhere to go, one side of my family is my mum, and one I barely know and also contributed to f***ing my dads life up. If I run away (which I've tried), he'd hunt me down within hours, then threaten to drive me back to my mums if I don't get in the car, if I stay at a friends he'd barge into the house and drag me out. Its my last year of school and there's so much pressure on me its unbelieveable, this causing my dad to become even worse. He thinks I'm just gonna screw life up because I'm not capable at doing anything right, and due to him constantly bringing me down I have next to no confidence anymore. I just don't know what to do.

Sorry for the rant guys but this needed out of my brain.

-Spartan-Sauce

First, this belongs in the General Discussion forum.

And about your situation, I don't know what to say. I've never been in such a case and I wouldn't know how to react or what to do. Hope you get relief soon.

Underdogg13 said:
First, this belongs in the General Discussion forum.

And about your situation, I don't know what to say. I've never been in such a case and I wouldn't know how to react or what to do. Hope you get relief soon.

wtf!?!?!?!?

Last edited by a moderator:
first off a school counselor or other adults you trust in your life would be better people to discuss this with...

that being said, if you just want to rant and just say it that is fine there are people here that will listen... But no one here is in any position to give you advice, so dont take it... we here are not therapist, we cant analyze everything and give you advice, all we can do is listen and maybe share a similar story.

the big no no with these threads is that people try and give advice and if something bad was to come of this advice the 405Th could be held accountable.

DreadMullet said:
first off a school counselor or other adults you trust in your life would be better people to discuss this with...

that being said, if you just want to rant and just say it that is fine there are people here that will listen... But no one here is in any position to give you advice, so dont take it... we here are not therapist, we cant analyze everything and give you advice, all we can do is listen and maybe share a similar story.

the big no no with these threads is that people try and give advice and if something bad was to come of this advice the 405Th could be held accountable.

Fair enough, but to hell with the school counsellor, all they do is BS making life seem like happy sunshine lollipops and rainbows, when it isn't.

-Spartan-Sauce

Spartan-Sauce said:
Fair enough, but to hell with the school counsellor, all they do is BS making life seem like happy sunshine lollipops and rainbows, when it isn't.

-Spartan-Sauce

I'm sorry, but I had to chuckle at that.

Underdogg13 said:
I'm sorry, but I had to chuckle at that.

I knew I'd get flamed for it, but I'm not really caring.

I've already taken sessions with them and they tried convicing me to see my mother.

It didn't go down to well.

-Spartan-Sauce

Well, first off, I really feel sorry for you.

Secondly, Aunts and Uncles, and Grandparents. those are the two sets of people you can go to for this kind of thing. If your luckey enough to atleast have one or two famialy members who care about you, im sure they wouldn't mind taking you under their wing until everything is soarted out. If you have any good friends from before you moved in with your dad, or even right now, see if you could stay with them for now.

If you can't get away from your famialies problems, try getting out as much as possible. I know how hard it is to be 15 years old and have a messed up famialy (no offence). It sucks, but sometimes you have to deal with it.

Good luck, and hope everything gets solved.

call this number [ 1-877-6952789 ] its a help line for situations such as this, I used it when I was feeling really depressed and I think it could help

If your counselor's no good, ask to be referred to another one. There are lots of good counselors available at schools to help out, it just may take a while to sift through the ones that are simply in it for the monthly salary.

That's my reccomendation. I had a tough point a couple months back. I'd always written off counseling as bull$#!T, but I made a promise to at least go look at it, and it ended up helping a lot.

Well, that sucks man...

Well, it doesn't look like your really getting flamed. Underdogg just means that it's funny about the sunshines and rainbows part.

Not much I can really provide as advice but, I hope at some point you will get this problem fixed or at least eased.

Well, I feel for you in this situation, I'm a High school drop out. (DON'T DROP OUT!) But, My father, I love him no matter what but he has pushed me to the point where I don't know what to do or how to react myself, I was going to transfer to a school in ohio but things didn't go as planned and now I'm a drop out, Stay in school, get a job, find some decent friends and finish up this school year, you can move on with your life, I've found that a single year is not really that long, and It disturbs me how much I let pass me by, Don't let years pass you by and think everything is doom and gloom, there will be no good to come from it, If you need to get away, there is such a thing as Emancipation, but I believe you will need to have ample proof that your dad is off his rocker. This is something that probably goes on alot, but If its one thing I've learned, you live for yourself & for those you care for.

So my friend, The downs will be further than the ups, but that only makes the ups much more enjoyable. Stay strong, Work out some, don't let the stress get to your head, It can be a great motivator if you let it be, to move on and not stand still.

I have never called a help line myself, I'm a very unsocial person, I'm not unpleasant, my friends lean on me a lot, thats what keeps me going is just knowing there is someone out there that cares.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back