Would/ could you be a Spartan?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not gonna get angry, but woman are actually better then men at some aspects of battle, so yes, they are allowed.

Women make much better fighter pilots because of their greater ability to withstand high g-forces.

but then theres their lower depth precption and orintation abilities (dont bash me, its genetic). wemen do, however, have a higher tollerence for pain (nine times higher then men) and they can handel some psycological situation better too. each sex has their own benifits.

also kelly (i think it was kelly) totaly rules with a sniper rifle.

No No I mean the majority of women arent allowed in battle in the US military, I just thought if we had space wars and spartans, the same rules would apply, but to certain elite skilled women, they would be allowed in armed combat.

I would love to be a SPARTAN, but my body couldnt take the physical exertion it takes to have biomechanical implants forced into your body surgically.

I could be a marine though woot

Leadingspartan said:
That was only one of the risk.

no, they purposefully removed your sex drive so your judgement wouldnt be affected by things like that on the battlefield

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah heck be a stormtrooper/clonetrooper, they are clones all from elite skilled humans, if I was killed, they'd just reclone me.

Frost: I die a fatal death

Frost: but dont worry, I'll be back on tuesday!

Twisting_Neather said:
If I had that chance I would be proud to serve my planet. Of course the sweet armor would bee a nice perk. ;-)
Then again do I relly want to loose my sexdrive? o_O

heck yeah,i would...

oh and sexdrive...lol....maybe you forgot the "enhanced" spartan supersoldier...lol

link4044 said:
well if it comes down to it and we have to deffend our planet then yes, we might be marines

In that case yes I would just to have shields that recharges :p I mean if we where going to fight anyways I rather have that then go in blindly and get hit by a spike and die instantly lol.

lol to return home and be called alien infant killers

Had mankind evolved to such advanced armament and an alien species invaded earth in an extraterrestrial jihad resulting in us united as a race, rather than warring as tribes, absolutely!!

cell said:
lol to return home and be called alien infant killers
Had mankind evolved to such advanced armament and an alien species invaded earth in an extraterrestrial jihad resulting in us united as a race, rather than warring as tribes, absolutely!!
thats a pretty interesting spin on the whole "group of technologically superior aliens bent on the total annhialation of humankind" thing.
i voted against being a spartan 'cos i like being human, and anyway, if they chose me, i'd already be a spartan(or dead), of which i am neither

I would LOVE to be a spartan II not III, btw on wikipedia they said there was a second class of S-IIs (its not in the novels).
In that second class there were like 1375 Spartans. Lets all subsribe to be put in cryo and have us revived when the spartan project begins :D .

btw about th stress and shorter lifetime, total lie And they like it, the tougher the mission is the better their morale becomes. (CPO Mendez, Fall Of Reach)

Not to mention: super armor, high reflex, high IQ (hey spartans had to learn math's too u know), incredible strength. Lets see, did I miss anything? Oh yyeah state of the art weaponry, cross training in operating capital ship weapons. zero-gee training, oh yeah HALO jumps (High Altitude Low Opening jump) and lots other cool stuff, and oh yeah a whole chest full of ribbons and medals :p .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back