Wouldn't it be cool if.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlusherCape26

Hey everyone :D
So I'm creating this thread because I started think of stuff that would be cool in Halo. So all you do is fill in the blank :D as an example wouldn't it be cool if they put the transport Warthog in multiplayer. That's it!:D as a note this thread is NOT for things that have been removed from the game. You can post any of those thoughts in my "What Do You Miss?" thread :D so share your thoughts and hope you enjoy :D

I think it'd be cool if they made it so you could use squad tactics with Marines/ODST/Spartans. Have them flank, or suppress, and what not.

Personally, wouldnt it be cool if they made another ODST game, but you could plan out your mission and decide where you want your drop pod to land? Almost like Medal of Honor: Airborne, you could pick when you wanted to jump out of the plane and try to land where you wanted to.

Seconding the troop transport. That thing needs more exposure.

But I'm thinking, wouldn't it be cool if they gave us more freedom in armor color customization? Skins were a step in the right direction, but were limited to specific pieces and specific sets. I'd like it if we could choose from a bank of skins to apply to any piece so that any configuration could have the same skin, or the skins could be mixed and matched however we liked to create a unique design. I wouldn't say full freedom of design should be made possible because I can already see the mass of immature individuals who think they're being "clever" and "original" by painting genitalia or vulgarities everywhere, but still, even just adding that option of choosing from a preset list would help add a new level of individuality (or uniformity for clan players) to an increasingly bland armory (I agree with the many others in the "I miss this" thread in that Halo 4's armor was terrible and left so few "decent" choices that most people are wearing the same thing).

I agree with the armor color choice and skins for instance digital camo skin that you could pick from. Rate of fire selection would be cool as well. Or grenade catch and throw back maybe. Also more in depth on character bio when you select a full set of armor per say recon, or eva etc, your data sheet would update to say recon spartan.

Wouldn't it be cool if you could make a custom face for your Spartan? Kind of like how skyrim was, we're all are own Spartan 4 so why not :D

wouldn't it be cool if you could have weapon support teams that would stay with you until they die in firefight and didn't die in the bonus round. and could drive tanks hog's flacons, and hornets, because a campanie builder would be great to have. I mean I know I would like to see fan work that followed that guide line but their doesn't seem to be anyone wanting to build it.

Wouldn't it be cool if are weapons had sights that we can aim with? Kind of like Battlefield and you know every other first person shooter!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back