x-box live

Status
Not open for further replies.

ODST RULE

I need help on compleating halo on legendery and doing the ark on easy to record the odst troops if your up to it you get to help me look at odst troops and compleat the game on legendry :lol:
(ps) my gamertag is feet1010 post in this topic telling me when to go on live :)

ODST RULE! said:
I need help on compleating halo on legendery and doing the ark on easy to record the odst troops if your up to it you get to help me look at odst troops and compleat the game on legendry :lol:
(ps) my gamertag is feet1010 post in this topic telling me when to go on live :)
I have the angles of the head but i havnt domne the body yet if that helps...

Last edited by a moderator:
I dont have halo 3 or a 360 (rather buy ps3, wii) but I'm not sure what he is trying to say, if he wants refrence he should go to the gallery.

AoBfrost said:
Read the rules, this forum is about armor help, not your xbox live problems.
That was kind of dick...
Did you even read his post? Hes asking for help beating it on legendary. Turn your attitude down abit please.

well I am sorry but this is the only sub fourm i can post in so.. can someone help me on legendery i am ok but i really would like some help because i find it really hard :cry:

AoBfrost said:
Read the rules, this forum is about armor help, not your xbox live problems.

This is the Halo Universe: "Stuff that doesn't fall into the armor category, put it in here."
It was a wise choice. And i believe hes simply asking for help on legendary and to complete the ark on easy for ODST References.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back