Xbox One Clubs

Status
Not open for further replies.

MyrHerder

Member DIN
S013
This week, Xbox One gained a new feature set, including Clubs and LFG. I was wondering if there were plans to create an official 405th Club, and if so, who would take responsibility for it. I didn't want to step on any toes by taking the initiative. But at the same time, we should act before someone else snipes the name.

Sent using Tapatalk

Clubs are currently for Preview members only.
Not everyone is in the Preview program... But I totally approve of this idea - I wanted to talk about a 405th club as well.

Well, are any site officers/admins in the preview program? Otherwise, I could nab it and add the admins when the feature goes wide.

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk

I'd already attempted to set one up, however someone has already nabbed it the moment that update came out. That, or it's bugged, since any mention of the 405th in the Club name says the name is taken.

Regardless, there is a private group - ID405th, that I have set up. I've invited @commander Palmer (seeing as you're already on my friends list), but any other members will have to manually search for it through the Clubs. Shouldn't be hard to find!

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, joined ID405th. It's weird that nothing else comes up in a search for "405" but you couldn't create "405th".

I'd already attempted to set one up, however someone has already nabbed it the moment that update came out. That, or it's bugged, since any mention of the 405th in the Club name says the name is taken.

Regardless, there is a private group - ID405th, that I have set up. I've invited commander Palmer (seeing as you're already on my friends list), but any other members will have to manually search for it through the Clubs. Shouldn't be hard to find!

this is interesting... what do you have to do to "find" a club on Xbox1? is it in the main menu or would it be found on the first page? maybe mine hasn't updated yet?

thanks for searching for this!

I believe I'm in the preview program. H20 Hamm3r (that's a zero).

I haven't played much halo recently, since I don't care for playing alone, but I'd play with anyone interested :)

Ok, joined ID405th. It's weird that nothing else comes up in a search for "405" but you couldn't create "405th".

So since i have approval from Art for the Halo Spartan Company i also made The Official 405th Infantry Division Xbox Club. It already has members from the Pacific, Colonial & Midwest regiments in it. If you search for that name i will be sure to accept you right away. As i am more involved on Xbox with My Ambassador ship with Xbox Live and community i am most likely a good person to run the group along side any admins. Be sure to add me on Xbox too.

You can find Clubs on Xbox in the community section. You can also find it in the slide out bar. * If you do not have the update check your system settings tab Console & Updates. * Xbox Preview is no long called that. It is now called the Xbox Insider Hub and can be accessed by any previous preview or current preview members.

So since i have approval from Art for the Halo Spartan Company i also made The Official 405th Infantry Division Xbox Club. It already has members from the Pacific, Colonial & Midwest regiments in it. If you search for that name i will be sure to accept you right away. As i am more involved on Xbox with My Ambassador ship with Xbox Live and community i am most likely a good person to run the group along side any admins. Be sure to add me on Xbox too.

You can find Clubs on Xbox in the community section. You can also find it in the slide out bar. * If you do not have the update check your system settings tab Console & Updates. * Xbox Preview is no long called that. It is now called the Xbox Insider Hub and can be accessed by any previous preview or current preview members.

There already is an official 405th club - ID405th. When update rolled out, I made a club and submitted it for review, but there already was a club.

yea the other club you are talking about is a military 405th group its a role play group

yea the other club you are talking about is a military 405th group its a role play group

Hm? Role play club? I made "Infantry Division 405th Club" earlier, and I submitted it for review if it would be OK, they said that ID405th is the official 405th for all international members... So, how is it role play group?

ObiJ3ff, I pm'd you yesterday regarding this. ID405th isnt a roleplay group. I created it myself a number of weeks ago and informed everyone in this thread. Not trying to cause drama, but it's probably better to just have the one club for general members, and have another club for regiments :)

ObiJ3ff, I pm'd you yesterday regarding this. ID405th isnt a roleplay group. I created it myself a number of weeks ago and informed everyone in this thread. Not trying to cause drama, but it's probably better to just have the one club for general members, and have another club for regiments :)

I completely agree about it. When I created that club I was unaware of ID40th, so I submitted it among the staff for review - then I learned about it.
And yes, no need for multiple clubs.

Please let us know which to actually join. Can we put a redirect message in the description of the other(s)?

Sorry for the my lateness been busy with work & life. As for the club i created for the group as of right now there are a total of 16 members. I have given admin access to the staff of 405th so they can accept people into the club & do things. If anyone is active in the club or Halo 5 Guardians spartan company that would like to help accept people into both groups that would be great.

I keep checking the Spartan Company about 3 times a month Obi since you promoted me in the company. As for our Club we need to, in only my opinion, push it more so we all can try to play together more often. I know I am more pumped to play Halo 5 since this last update.

I installed the h5 update last night. I'll send a request for the ID405th today. Hope to play with some of you!

Hello everyone!

So that there is no confusion, there is only one Official 405th Club for Xbox and that is the ID405th.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back