Xtremenoobs - Halo Infinite Build

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xtremenoob

1.jpg

Ill start off by I haven't been around for a while. But with the launch of the trailer I have been motivated more and started to final come back from my hiatus.
So this will be a journey and I hope you will enjoy the ride.

This is a model I have spent the past few days on. Final details have not been added but I am slowly getting there.

CHIEF.png

Until the next one
Cheers
-Xtremenoob

Last edited:
Very clean work thus far! Do you plan on adding the detail into the visor to potentially make your own visor buck as well for the helmet?

Wow, nice work. You and others have help make sure progress in making from scratch and cleaning up older files. Big shout! I keep trying to get my mid teen sons into 3d modeling stuff for me but they have no motivation and I just can't sit at a computer for hours (specially since I haven't used autocad or fusion360 in almost 1 year. Id have to relearn everything again. ) Looks awesome Xtremenoob.

this file is looking incredible, will you be releasing this?

My assumption-

I'm pretty sure he's not going to.

And he shouldn't

With good reason.

He is going to mold and cast it though!

I mean, he needs to make some money for his work. When half the 405th members already have a 3D printer, releasing the files for free will just remove his source of customers.

Update
So After looking at the helmet for so Long I started on the chest, I didnt put that much time into It as I was just screwing around alot with the angles.

I still need to iron out some details in the helmet. I will be ordering a moai 200 to print out the helmet at a fine resolution In the next few weeks just so that I can produce the finest of details, and the rest of the armour is mostly from my makerbot, but until then here is a sneek peek

Until the next one
Cheers
-Xtremenoob

chest.png

That helmet is unreal. I really hope you make this model available in some way
QUOTE="CarbonUponSpace, post: 770984, member: 37544"]
this file is looking incredible, will you be releasing this?
[/QUOTE]
Probably not,
Sorry

Wow, nice work. You and others have help make sure progress in making from scratch and cleaning up older files. Big shout! I keep trying to get my mid teen sons into 3d modeling stuff for me but they have no motivation and I just can't sit at a computer for hours (specially since I haven't used autocad or fusion360 in almost 1 year. Id have to relearn everything again. ) Looks awesome Xtremenoob.

Thank you kind sir

Absolutely gorgeous!!

Cheers :)

Holy cow that helmet is going to be amazing.

I will do to the best of my ability make it accurate no matter the cost ;)

My assumption-

I'm pretty sure he's not going to.

And he shouldn't

With good reason.

He is going to mold and cast it though!

I mean, he needs to make some money for his work. When half the 405th members already have a 3D printer, releasing the files for free will just remove his source of customers.

Exactly, also releasing the file opens up the possibilities for "recasters" Im referring to the ones that download someone elses file neglect the copyright and just prints, molds and sells the casts for there own profit.

oh absolutely... best option is to mold & cast the helmet because it would be one of only two helmets I've found on the new design.

There will be casts with vacuumed formed visors to go with them.

I need it too haha the one on thingiverse isnt that great, but this one is great so far

Cheers ;)

So I have added a ridge and little details to the top based on the trailer screengrabs, aswell as the chief concept design that was released last year. Trying to make it accurate is difficult without a full set of refference pics. Work continues and yes I did use microsoft paint to create this collage masterpiece.
chief.png

The top of the helmet is a good detail to catch. because I was about to make my model just stick with the H3 one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back