Xtremenoobs - Halo Infinite Build

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everything is looking awesome! Really loving the quality being put in. However is it a whole latex under suit your doing or just sections? Maybe I missed it but I would expect you would try and get some breathability out of the suit so you don’t over heat.

Yes, only sections will be latex. I will be attaching it to a spandex morph suit. Breathability should be fine for what I plan on doing.

All the armour parts are ready for paint, slowly going to start work on the under suit and stuff now
7652F2DF-B74B-4C7D-B833-9F7DED688DF4.jpeg
1FF1B88C-FAA2-444A-B5E4-8C0124A60E8F.jpeg
01C5CB4A-1862-4FBD-A9A7-4A8ED592659B.jpeg

That looks incredible! Can u give a little more detail as to how you did the inner thigh out if rubber? I am thinking about the inner thighs of my ODST build and would like to know if this process is possible for me.

That looks incredible! Can u give a little more detail as to how you did the inner thigh out if rubber? I am thinking about the inner thighs of my ODST build and would like to know if this process is possible for me.

I was going to make them out of latex but the hassle to mold and cast it, I couldn’t be bothered. I had some 50mm rubber strips laying around, so I made them out of that. The rubber I used is like a foam rubber. It superglued together like foam but it is more durable because it’s rubber. It sucks because it the widest you can get is 50mm strips but it worked for my thighs. I’m not sure if it would work for ODST.

I was going to make them out of latex but the hassle to mold and cast it, I couldn’t be bothered. I had some 50mm rubber strips laying around, so I made them out of that. The rubber I used is like a foam rubber. It superglued together like foam but it is more durable because it’s rubber. It sucks because it the widest you can get is 50mm strips but it worked for my thighs. I’m not sure if it would work for ODST.
Thanks! I will look into the options. You thigh pieces look awesome btw! Actually, this whole build is pretty awesome!

I think there's a video of the captain america suits from the mcu showing how each clothing is held to stop it seeping down and the shirt from untucking which you can use for your undersuit. But pretty sure the most effective was a pop fasteners attached to the pants/belt. As for it drooping, maybe you could use the snap fastener on a strap and attach another strap to inside of the chest

I think there's a video of the captain america suits from the mcu showing how each clothing is held to stop it seeping down and the shirt from untucking which you can use for your undersuit. But pretty sure the most effective was a pop fasteners attached to the pants/belt. As for it drooping, maybe you could use the snap fastener on a strap and attach another strap to inside of the chest
I’ll play around with that idea

Hmm. Using bra hooks or snaps to keep the shirt tucked in; going to have to keep that in mind for future undersuits if not using a one piece setup.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back