Yet another scaling question

dacacheman

Jr Member
Whatsup guys, i've looked around the forums for crotch scaling numbers but cant seem to find anyone with similar waist sizes. I scaled everything else to pretty much a good size, but when it comes to the crotch I can't seem to find harmony. I wear a size 36 pants so im guessing a 40" codpiece would be the right fit. Anyone got some numbers for me? I tried 25.04979 and its easily 8 to 10 inches too short. Thanks

Macattack64

dacacheman said:
Whatsup guys, i've looked around the forums for crotch scaling numbers but cant seem to find anyone with similar waist sizes. I scaled everything else to pretty much a good size, but when it comes to the crotch I can't seem to find harmony. I wear a size 36 pants so im guessing a 40" codpiece would be the right fit. Anyone got some numbers for me? I tried 25.04979 and its easily 8 to 10 inches too short. Thanks
What's your helmet scale?

Last edited by a moderator:

dacacheman

Jr Member
Well i went with the one provided in the tutorial. 25.04979, it was tight at first, but i trimmed it out a little and its perfect for me now. im 5'11", about 175-180lbs. I used the default master chief sized scale for my chestpiece and im happy with it, so - im not sure where to go for the crotch.

Seno Ypsamee

dacacheman said:
Well i went with the one provided in the tutorial. 25.04979, it was tight at first, but i trimmed it out a little and its perfect for me now. im 5'11", about 175-180lbs. I used the default master chief sized scale for my chestpiece and im happy with it, so - im not sure where to go for the crotch.
IF I'M NOT MISTAKEN, the crotch and chest are the same, no?

Last edited by a moderator: