Yet another scaling question

Status
Not open for further replies.

dacacheman

Jr Member
Whatsup guys, i've looked around the forums for crotch scaling numbers but cant seem to find anyone with similar waist sizes. I scaled everything else to pretty much a good size, but when it comes to the crotch I can't seem to find harmony. I wear a size 36 pants so im guessing a 40" codpiece would be the right fit. Anyone got some numbers for me? I tried 25.04979 and its easily 8 to 10 inches too short. Thanks

dacacheman said:
Whatsup guys, i've looked around the forums for crotch scaling numbers but cant seem to find anyone with similar waist sizes. I scaled everything else to pretty much a good size, but when it comes to the crotch I can't seem to find harmony. I wear a size 36 pants so im guessing a 40" codpiece would be the right fit. Anyone got some numbers for me? I tried 25.04979 and its easily 8 to 10 inches too short. Thanks
What's your helmet scale?

Last edited by a moderator:
Well i went with the one provided in the tutorial. 25.04979, it was tight at first, but i trimmed it out a little and its perfect for me now. im 5'11", about 175-180lbs. I used the default master chief sized scale for my chestpiece and im happy with it, so - im not sure where to go for the crotch.

dacacheman said:
Well i went with the one provided in the tutorial. 25.04979, it was tight at first, but i trimmed it out a little and its perfect for me now. im 5'11", about 175-180lbs. I used the default master chief sized scale for my chestpiece and im happy with it, so - im not sure where to go for the crotch.

IF I'M NOT MISTAKEN, the crotch and chest are the same, no?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back