( You know you're a 405th member when...)

Status
Not open for further replies.
When you share something like this on facebook:

hotglue.png

Attachments

• hotglue.png
    hotglue.png
    365.2 KB · Views: 285
You know your a 405th when walk to the checkout counter at Wal-Mart and they look at you like you are about to make a bomb!

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

You know you're a 405th member when you can't play a game for 10 minutes without thinking "I wonder if there's a pep file for that yet..."

You know you're a 405th member when you have a love/hate relationships with new games: you love that they're coming out, you hate that character models aren't available at least 6 months ahead of time so you can wear a complete build to the release.

You know you're a 405th member when you find yourself looking for any opportunity to launch into an in-depth explanation of the process behind completing a pepakura suit build because it sounds so much more cool than "I make paper armor." And yea, I actually did make the blunder of telling a friend that I was "making a paper helmet" while pepping my Rogue and JFO practice runs, and then had to explain that no, I was not folding an old fashioned origami sailor hat, I was doing "srs biznis." lol.

These are hilarious!:lol

You know youre a 405th member when you have neighbors nextdoor watching you work on your suit.
(I was working on my suit and i look up to see some neighbors a few houses down standing on their deck watching me o_O)

you know when youre a 405th member when you dance to never gonna give you up in your suit riding a rocket launcher

Dont know if you will find this funny, they were two funny experiences i witnessed with my suits:p

-Ian

You know you're a 405th member when you can fume out the whole neighborhood with fiberglass resin in the backyard.

(I took advantage of some nice weather the other day and all the neighbors that were doing yard work or anything went inside within five minutes, lol.)

You know you're a 405th member when you walk out of a store with an armload of foam floor mats that will likely never touch the floor.

You know you're a 405th member when you become pro in scaling things. (after allot of failed pep models)

You know you're a 405th member when you realise allot of your life decissions happened because of the 405th
(the reason why i followed 3d arts at the university.)

Last edited by a moderator:
You know you are a 405th member when you go to a yard sale looking for stuff for any kind of build be it current of a future plan.
I am going to put this out there to

you know you are a 405th member when you try to convince you now wife. That all the groomsmen should be in ODST helmets that you are more then willing to make. (I did just try this for my wedding last Saturday, I kept getting shoot down.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back