Status
Not open for further replies.

Cadet

Executive Officer
Division Staff
Community Staff
Member DIN
S111
Desciption: "Youmacon, a Michigan anime convention, is a popular culture event similar to most “Comic Cons”, however instead of focusing on comic books, Youmacon is a celebration of Japanese popular culture and its influence on our own culture over the past few decades."
Dates: 10-31-19 to 11-3-19
Location(s): Downtown Detroit, The Cobo Center, and The Renaissance Center.
Event Website: Detroit, Michigan's Best Anime Festival & Cosplay Convention

The "Michigan Misfits Costuming Organization" will be hosting a Halo/Bungie Photoshoot on either Friday or Saturday. Contact Matthew Wells, ColFork85 and see the below Facebook Event for More Info:

I have requested time off. Sunday is the only iffy day. I would like to organize hotel/Airbnb whichever is cheapest and available. Photo shoot would be best on the 1st, if both are done: will try to make both with two “somewhat” different armors.

I'll be there in my Mandalorian armor that day, look forward to checking out the gear of folks that make it!
Are you attending all 3 days? Me and one other have a room big enough for 4-5 if you need a place to stay.

I'll be there all three days. Reach Marine is a go and deciding on either custom H3 or Agent Texas (Same suit with different pieces)

Please make sure to let me or Cadet know if you guys need any materials from us for your event. Even if I am not there I am happy to help you all on your troop.

Please make sure to let me or Cadet know if you guys need any materials from us for your event. Even if I am not there I am happy to help you all on your troop.
I don't know, maybe we can bring some fliers or stickers if you got em. I don't think we will have a set up station or anything this time around, but if people inquire we can hand out a few things.

Note to everyone coming to Youmacon. My crew and I, of Binary Focus Photography, are opening an offer of free photoshoots to any 405th or Michigan Misfits members at the con.
Like stated above, we will be there all 3 days. Message me or post here if you are interested.

I don't know, maybe we can bring some fliers or stickers if you got em. I don't think we will have a set up station or anything this time around, but if people inquire we can hand out a few things.
I'll reach out to Robert and see what he can do about getting us at least the pamphlets! Printing a few in the cheap would always be an option once you guys have those!

Note to everyone coming to Youmacon. My crew and I, of Binary Focus Photography, are opening an offer of free photoshoots to any 405th or Michigan Misfits members at the con.
Like stated above, we will be there all 3 days. Message me or post here if you are interested.
me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back