your customs can help my customs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

starkmark4

Jr Member
Hey, im trying to expand my concepts on custom armors. Im hoping to build a few in the very near future by sculpt and plastic cast. But I need some inspiration to thrust along my sketches. I'm wondering if anyone will post pics of their custom designs. I'm also a rather good artist so in return, I can draw your armors and post them up in my style. I always find it fun to try my hand at sketching other people's ideas. Thanks guys!

ironman/war machine E.V.A helmet. or Mix spartan and Iron-man armor into something since those are the most popular armor builds now.

im really looking for completely original works but thanks. my problem is getting too much oronman and helo into my sketches.

I've been wanting to make a full armor suit based on an original character of mine and I had planned on building it from EVA foam, but since I've never worked with foam I decided to start with something else to get some experience first hand with scratch building. So I don't really have any sketches of my design let alone a completed concept, but it's cool you're going for your own original armor too, haven't seen much of that around here. At least not where I've looked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back