Your favorite Halo cutscene and why.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine has to be Johnson's speech from Halo 2 after they drop off the tank (heroic version ) :

"When I joined the Corps, we didn't have any fancy-schmanzy tanks. We had sticks! Two sticks, and a rock for the whole platoon—and we had to share the rock! Buck up, boy, you are one very lucky marine!"

Forgive my spelling. This was sent from my phone.

Also, when Kat takes one in the dome. Loved that moment. I think she is by far the most annoying character in Halo. That and she give women drivers a bad name.

Also, when Kat takes one in the dome. Loved that moment. I think she is by far the most annoying character in Halo. That and she give women drivers a bad name.

Wow......that's a bit disturbing
:-/

Sent from my iPhone5 using mind control!

Though I do love dramatic effect, the end of halo 3 ODST is the best for me. It is a fantastic, somewhat humorous end to the long painstaking strife of a footsoldier fighting in New Mombasa

Watched it. GODDAMNN! I got chills. The dialogue was somber, no-nonsense, straight-up storytelling and then the inhumanly confident boast: "I won't" in reference to Cortana's concerns about missing. When he opens
the airlock and Earth is under full scale attack. A frigate evaporates before his eyes and small ship combat zipping all around. Then with the deed done, he lands with a thud onto his ride down to the surface to kick MORE ass. How many lives did the Chief single-handedly save during this engagement alone? NICE!

The funny thing is, that quote actualy came from fall of reach, and in about the exact same situaton. Gotta love the parallels

The funny thing is, that quote actualy came from fall of reach, and in about the exact same situaton. Gotta love the parallels

and yet i was waiting to see a few seconds where you would hear dot say, recovery vechile enroute.

I love the scene after mission 5 on Halo 3, where the Cheif, Arby, Ship Master, Guilty Spark, Admiral Hood and Miranda Keys are talking about Cortana. It really shows MC's devotion to Cortana as well as how desperate the battle for the survival of humanity has become. Very emotional cutscene I think.

There are a few cutscenes, but my favorite is a tie. The choices for me are in halo 2 when the pelicans launch on the second mission and sgt Johnson goes into his regret speech. "Dear humanity, we regret coming to earth, we regret being alien bastards, and we most regret that the corps just blew up our raggety ass fleet!" The other scene is in halo wars. When sgt Forge stays behind to detonate the fusion core because he knows that the spartans will be needed in the coming war. Great stuff for sure.

My favourite cut scene is in halo 4, on the bridge of the infinity where cortana has a burst of rampancy and the captain wants her pulled and decomissioned but Master Chief stops him, that was a really dramatic scene and the fact that the cheif defied a direct order shows that he's grown from being just a robot who takes orders to someone who makes his own desiscions, this is the true Master Chief

My favourite cut scene is in halo 4, on the bridge of the infinity where cortana has a burst of rampancy and the captain wants her pulled and decomissioned but Master Chief stops him, that was a really dramatic scene and the fact that the cheif defied a direct order shows that he's grown from being just a robot who takes orders to someone who makes his own desiscions, this is the true Master Chief

no sir.-master cheif

Chief- oh hell no sir * backhands the captain*
Palmer and lasky applaud

Chief- oh hell no sir * backhands the captain*
Palmer and lasky applaud

better yet

cheif- what size? (rams hand inside the holo table and pulls out a lot of chips.)

laky- i'll get the dip.

plamer- i'll see if i can find the super bowl

sorry guys had to do that last one.

better yet

cheif- what size? (rams hand inside the holo table and pulls out a lot of chips.)

laky- i'll get the dip.

plamer- i'll see if i can find the super bowl

sorry guys had to do that last one.

I don't get it :(.

Crush the captain With the mammoth

just think about it. the captain wanted the last chip, the cheif pulls out a lot of chips, and the super bowl is sunday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back