Youtube A-Hole Warning!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey gang, Just popping in to post a warning about an A-hole on youtube. This guy has been leaving rude messages and comments on people's pages for no reason. Apparently he think's he's gods gift to Halo and everyone else is a joke.

Tokishreds:

Subscribers: NONE

Friends:NONE

Channels viwed: Way too many loser

Comment post to my page: (I deleted after, but kept the email)

wow... faggot you didnt make $#!T. your under armor and strapping are inaccurate. haha f***er you forgot the neck peice as well

So keep an eye out for this jerk...

It's amazing how people have nothing better to do than to spend their time trying to bring other people down to their level. He obviously doesn't know the first thing about what we do, or at least what we strive to, or any appreciation that we put forth into our projects. I actually feel it necessary to laugh at people like this. Haha!!

Did you honestly expect anything better from people? Just ignore it and move on is my advice. Don't make me type that sticks and stones thing for you.

Underdogg13 said:
Ah, the internet. The only place where you can do what you would never actually do in real life to someone.

Not for long. Government is making moves! Before we know it, teh interw3bz will be patrolled.. it is a sad eventuality, but still inevitable I think. Aw well, nothing really to worry about for us wholesome users. Just ignore the jerk, same kind of stuff happens in real life anyway, roll with the punches.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well apparently you have a problem with me, so why don't you say something here... Yes I did reply to the post, but apparently you feel the need to insult people for no reason... Rule #1 threat other as you would want to be treated. I didn't seek you out and insult you about your stuff so why would you do so.

interesante... well that would piss me off but I'd probably just delete, block/report an carry on. no point in wasting time with someone like that with no respect an no patience or enough maturity to inquire or give constructive crit rather than being a whore monger ^__^

of course that's exactly what you did, so you tell us, but meh... anyway... haha

meh, just a bunch of kids. the same kind that smack talks mid game and tea bags everyone ( ok so i teabag too but they all deserve it)

I'd say the value of your peers is way more important than some twit who feels big behind anonymity.

Lol, he is so dumb!!!

We can't replicate EVERYTHING that is in the game.

Of course there are going to be inaccuracies doing our builds. We aren't big companies that can actually afford all of the materials.

Don't worry about him Joe. He is saying that on the computer, but I bet he is SUPER jealous cause you have armor and he doesn't.

Keep doing what you're doing joe. Don't let some underaged Halo 3 player bring down you epicness.

-Pony

just by writing about the guy he is getting his kicks the 405th is well known to a lot of people and if he is watching vids on you tube and posting you can bet the bank he is watching this thread as well so stop worrying about little children who have to play "if I am miserable you should be too!" and just forget about it the web is full of pricks like this.

i think some 12 year old is jealous lol others have had the same problems with another lot of people just because they got banned or something like that and if IT'S watching this thread then HA HA WE HAS ARMORZ AND YOU DON'T!! (pwned) :plike acdcrocker sayed just keep doing what you do best

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back