Zahrim here to say G'day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zahrim

Hi Guys

The name's Ben I'm a Halo enthusiast from Sydney Australia, I was brought here by looking for methods on how to build a Mk VI Mjolnir Suit and realised this is the sort of community i would love to be a part of.

I'm new to cosplay and a lot of the techniques involved in making Prop Armour however I've at least 5 years experience with costuming and armour building as i'm a Historical Reenactor. http://sphotos-e.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/148850_454171567961186_1944631134_n.jpg I'm the big guy on the left
I spend my weekends training in 'safe' ways to beat up my closest friends with Real weapons and performing for the public at large events. I love it so much that i want to branch out and start Dressing up as more interesting things. Having a complete suit of English plate armour is one thing, but a wearable Mk. VI suit is something else entirely :D

I've taken inspiration from several of the greats of the 405th And am excited to be attempting my first build right now. I've started simpler by Going with a Halo 3 Marine Battle Dress Uniform, hoping that while its still complex it is more in my skill range to complete and hope to lead on to make a complete Jorge- 052 Outfit (Seems to be one of the few spartan builds that may account for someone being more barrel chested and stomach heavy haha)

Just wanted to say its a pleasure to be here and i'm enjoying reading over the great work so many have done :)

All The Best
-Ben

Great to have more people here!

I see you haven't been acquainted with the forums too well (intro threads like this aren't allowed). But since you're new it's alright. I'd reccomend looking through the stickies and tutorials to get yourself familiar with how things work on the site, and how things work building armor.

Welcome to the 405th, hope to see more of you!

Whoops sorry about that I watched the noob introduction vid and thought this was how I was to introduce myself. It's cool with me if the mods want to delete this. Once I've got more done on my helm ill start a build thread :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back