Ze's Cardboard/Resin Armor. [HELMET FLATNESS UPDATE] I FIXED IT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ze Royal Viking said:
I think once I have time, like in the summer when i'm out of school, i'm going to try sculpting a helmet :]
ill be looking forward to it

Last edited by a moderator:
how much does it all cost though? I watched some of adam's videos and he said $150. But i'm not sure if that's just the silicone ore the entire project o_O

Ze Royal Viking said:
YES! I managed to fix the biggest problem on the helmet!
The Flatness on the crown :p

eumwj6.png

I personally Like this helmet better than my previous attempt.
2ywz48m.png

Mark III?
your las thelmet leaves alot to be... well... wished for. lol. It looks like you didn't spend that much time on it compared to your new helmet. If I wasn't putting my suit into the college art show, then yeah, I'de definetely make it out of cardboard (I have a lot of experience with cardboard due to a 3d design class). Your new one, is tan bueno de esto.

tsau-mia said:
your las thelmet leaves alot to be... well... wished for. lol. It looks like you didn't spend that much time on it compared to your new helmet. If I wasn't putting my suit into the college art show, then yeah, I'de definetely make it out of cardboard (I have a lot of experience with cardboard due to a 3d design class). Your new one, is tan bueno de esto.
Ahhh I'm taking French in school not Spanish D:
My First MC helmet is pretty 1337 though. I could probally sell it for 20 bucks to some 10 year old Halo Nerd.

Well, I personally really like it. Some of it looks rough and it may not be 405th quality (if we ever do start the whole professional costuming), but it is really good for cardboard. It's up there with TastyBread's suit. Congrats!

I'm probally going to replace the visor on it. It's a dual visor, but it's a crap one. its not even 2 visors overlapped, just some plastic put over the holes I cut out for the design on the visor. There's super glue stains all over it. Yeah, totally makes the helmet look bad :/

Ze Royal Viking said:
Ahhh I'm taking French in school not Spanish D:
My First MC helmet is pretty 1337 though. I could probally sell it for 20 bucks to some 10 year old Halo Nerd.
She says you new helmet is a lot better than the old one. I disagree. Your old one was waaaaaaaayyyy better. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back