Ze's Cardboard/Resin Armor. [HELMET FLATNESS UPDATE] I FIXED IT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finished Ccardboard model on Page 2 >>
Chestplate Started on Page 4 >>
2vbpoo6.png

There's my progress so far. I'm going to chop off a little bit of the bottom because I just felt that that area was HUGE.(dotted lines)
Any suggestions?

Oh yeah and I'm new :p

Ze Royal Viking said:
Ill stick with cardboard.

same here i used card bor the chest looks grate now im all most done o and im use ing a combo of pepakura im printing pff the prints then cut them out of card bordthen foam the mid pices then card bord over the foam i thing it will work o and try colk

Last edited by a moderator:
UPDATE!! :eek:

2uh1zlw.png

I fixed the bottom peice and I think it looks much better.
I added the flashlights. I'm still debating with myself whether I should put in LEDs. I'm not very good when it comes to electricity. Last time I worked with it I was in 4th grade xD.

I'm trying to put in as much detail as possible. :]

Another update. Lol I'll finish this soon.
And no posts? :cautious: xD

11qqwyp.png

I added the back this time. Tried to add as much detail as I could.
The glue will be cleaned up hopefully when I coat it in whatever I coat it in :p

For cardboard that looks amazing...

Smilie looks like you got some competition for the cardboard master... :p

Macattack64 said:
For cardboard that looks amazing...

Smilie looks like you got some competition for the cardboard master... :p
Haha. I'm a beginner too o_O
But thanks to the Blue Realm Studios site, there was some great reference pics!
:)

Friendly said:
When you pull this off (which I'm sure you will) I want one.
I want to cast this thing, but its cardboard, and then the plastic will have bumps and stuff
I've been working on this for 2 days so yeah, wouldn't be able to make it for people
I'm saving this baby for halloween :p

good helm better than my pepakura 1 it turned out horrible one reason it may have turned out horrible is that it was made of paper

ojrtega said:
good helm better than my pepakura 1 it turned out horrible one reason it may have turned out horrible is that it was made of paper
Lol I tried pepakura too with paper. I tried just doing the crown and it fell apart. so im just like "screw this" now I just decided to make a cardboard one knowing it was probally going to be bad but its actually one of the most accurate cardboard helmets! LAWL.

Oh and I'm running out of hot glue sticks! D:

Ze Royal Viking said:
Lol I tried pepakura too with paper. I tried just doing the crown and it fell apart. so im just like "screw this" now I just decided to make a cardboard one knowing it was probally going to be bad but its actually one of the most accurate cardboard helmets! LAWL.

Oh and I'm running out of hot glue sticks! D:
ehh ur still doing good on it i guess ima try another pepakura armor but im going tot start on the legs and work my way up but im going to use card stock this time instead of paper more durable

Looks great! I definitely see the Bluerealm influence in the jaw. The only thing I would try to modify so far is to taper the bill a little where it curves to the sides of the helmet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back