Zombiehunters Mauler Progress!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mauler202

Okay, so recently I've had this disgusting, gross, horrible cold. So I've had to stay home from school for the week. So I decided I'd not waste my time and play Halo make something. I searched around and found a file filled with armor, weapons and 2 vehicles. I wanted to make a weapon so I looked into the weapons folder. There was only a Mauler. So here is my progress thread for my mauler. I'm printing it onto 210gsm grey paper. Then cutting it out with an Exacto knife and hot gluing it together. I dont live in America so dont expect me to bondo it or put that stuff on it that makes it tough (Aqua Resin I think it's called). This is my first project that I am going to finish no matter what (I tried to make a BR and a helmet once but I gave up) and I'm a bit sick, so please, no harsh criticism. As of now I've finished the grip/handle.

img000021e.jpg

By mauler202 at 2010-05-13

wait there is a file link it please id like to see it cause i dont thing there are any brute weapons out yet wait now that i think about it i havent seen any files to date umm can someone midel some please :) that would be great please and nice job kid im new here as well and im starting my stuff as well lol jk any ways welcome to the 405th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back