Zombie's..hayabusa Chest..armor Wip

Status
Not open for further replies.
awesome... Again you do a great job with something that hasn't been done yet.. What are you doing for the other shoulder?

Dear God!!! Every single piece of armor you make is pure awesome!!!!! Your one of the best armor makers ever!!!! I Think you need to be a moderator dude!

P.S. When you finish your armor, will you ever go to some Con (Dragoncon and Pax mostly :p ). If you do, tell me!

volkov said:
awesome... Again you do a great job with something that hasn't been done yet.. What are you doing for the other shoulder?

I was planning on doing a cqb to match the other side....however I have been planning on doing the mark 3 forearms....I think they give a nice look to the hayabusa armor, i'm just figuring the easiest way to build them.

se7enheads said:
Sweeeeeet. wanna do mine too? heh. how's the NEW project coming....nyuck nyuck

no you can do my other...wait lets just cast these damn things so I never have to mess with them again....oh and I have the face done, waiting to figure how to remove the crown. I think i'll keep it secret until it's time.. muuuaaaahhhhhh...

Fenix Chief said:
Dear God!!! Every single piece of armor you make is pure awesome!!!!! Your one of the best armor makers ever!!!! I Think you need to be a moderator dude!

P.S. When you finish your armor, will you ever go to some Con (Dragoncon and Pax mostly :p ). If you do, tell me!

actually next year seven heads and I were planning on going to d-con... so hopefully we'll see you there.

Last edited by a moderator:
no you can do my other...wait lets just cast these damn things so I never have to mess with them again....oh and I have the face done, waiting to figure how to remove the crown. I think i'll keep it secret until it's time.. muuuaaaahhhhhh...
sounds like we have a busa helm in the works

i hunt zombies said:
actually next year seven heads and I were planning on going to d-con... so hopefully we'll see you there.
W00T! When I get enough cash, I'll see you there! Will you try to be in the costume parade also?

Fenix Chief said:
W00T! When I get enough cash, I'll see you there! Will you try to be in the costume parade also?
I think we should. Why not? What say you, Zombies?

David said:
Nice. You should add a katana to the back when your finished.

I'd lend you mine, but I need it for... stuff.

how many different perms do you plan on making?

hello everyone,
here is the spartan 3 forearm i'm working on. (scrach build) it's going along pretty well. I still have to do the underbelly and spot fill a couple of pot holes, but I feel it's coming along okay. The blue patern drawn in has to be cut down, so that it recesses back into the forearm. I was going to do that mark 5 forearm, but I like the way these look with the hayabusa chest better. and beside I seem to be adicted to perms? hope you enjoy I should have to painted by monday.

300px-SpartanIII.jpg

l_0bfcea12fe5852640ca35812fee17206.jpg

l_808e82a63063fdd42936c09465bdd7d9.jpg

Wow, this looks great, your CBQ Shoulders are beautiful!

The SPARTAN 3 Arm also look great, but the Arm does have 3 or 4 movable Parts: 2 or 3 Arm Shells and 1 Handplate.

K it doesnt need to be exactly like on the Pic, but i think you can make this too without Problems, your Parts showing your Skills very good.

Go ahead, i want to see a full SPARTAN 3 Infantry Suite! ;)

i hunt zombies said:

Awesome! I've always been a Spartan III fan, ever since I read Gosts of Onyx. You should see if you can get someone to unfold it in pepakura! :D Plz?!

P.S. - The armor is called SPI armor, standing for Semi-Powered Infiltration

David said:
Nice. You should add a katana to the back when your finished.
Yeah you should Zombies, I made a topic about the Hayabusa Sword (The Real Metal Replica). It's pretty Cheap. Like around $27 Bucks.

is that the ma5k carbine that spartan 3 is rocking? i havent read the ghost of onxy yet but i was looking on the halowiki. that thing looks pretty sweet.

calling all 3d artist, lets get a pep file?

Amazing progress! Love the helm!

@DreadMullet: Yes, that is the MA5K Assault Rifle Carbine (I think that's its full name, haven't read Ghosts of Onyx in a while)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back