Halo 3 Zune

• good idea

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • bad idea

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was thinking about buying it but I have a Mac so no compability, although the screen looks nice. I think it will be like all new Micrsoft products, and well have lots of bugs in the software but hey it looks pretty nice

dont, instead get an ipod video, zune sucks only thing its got over the ipod is customization and ill give you the site to do customs on ipod like mine.

www.ipodwizard.net , go on the and read lots of stuff on 5/5.5 ipods , if you have a ipod video

i have an ipod, it sucks. i even had to buy a NEW hard drive because it screwed it up. the Zune is pretty much EXACTLY the same a Ipod but a little bigger and a bigger screen. bout' $50 cheaper.

:shifty ninja: :evil: DONT BUY THE ZUNE :evil: :shifty ninja:

Last edited by a moderator:
I HATE APPLE, zunes are pretty cool, but mp3 players are getting bigger it seems like to me, they are suppose to get smaller, mine is about medium size and it plays videos but i just use a psp or portable dvd player to watch movies not an mp3 player they are for playing mp3s not videos.

Talking about ipods...I got a 20g mp3 player(Toshiba Gigabeat, if anyone's interested) for the same price as, oh what was it...a 2g ipod(Nano)

Damn Apple sucks

HAHAHA, yes apple sucks, pfft what morons. Toshiba rules all my laptops are toshibia and so is my tv.

Toshiba is good for laptops, Macs are good for most anything you want to do. Apple isnt really that bad, you just pay a little more for better quality stuff.

Apple is proprietary, and that makes there stuff suck overall, because I need to pay more. and I get no better quality with an ipod over my gigabeat.

Trust me, I've used both. And the Gigabeat can accept much more than the ipod, compatibility wise.

Z13 DM said:
Apple is proprietary, and that makes there stuff suck overall, because I need to pay more. and I get no better quality with an ipod over my gigabeat.

Trust me, I've used both. And the Gigabeat can accept much more than the ipod, compatibility wise.

I'm not talking iPods, I'm talking in general.

Last edited by a moderator:
The zune has that issue with backward compatible microsoft music files. In other words if you have an older library you have to download all new versions in the zune format. If you are using the microsoft library.

To each there own.

Now, get back to the Zune, dammit. That's what this thread's about.

I think its kicknuts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back