A1TD : Gears Of War 3. Re-opened.

Status
Not open for further replies.
recommended : Use internet explorer 8+ or opera 10+ to download the file for better speed and support.

Tip! : For make it more detail. First, see a picture and find where are details. Second, just use some craft foam sheets.

gow3carmine3render.jpg

gow3_carmine3 (not unfolded) : file.
omg! Thank you!!!!

maybe problem with your isp...
i just finished downloading the files from the 1st post... and i'm i'm suffering from 5-10 kbps... haha... what the heck... finished anyway...

peace...

Gears 2 Dom is in the opening of Gears 3, during the prologue. Do you think you can find his obj and that of either the mechanic-baird, thrashball-cole, or the savage theron?

Thank's, BigJohn.

Gears 2 Dom is in the opening of Gears 3, during the prologue. Do you think you can find his obj and that of either the mechanic-baird, thrashball-cole, or the savage theron?

Thank's, BigJohn.

I can surely try, I'm pretty much working with gaarmasa seeing as he can get the .obj files fro the characters and then I can specify the parts, so I will keep in contact with him to get the characters. But as soon as I get them I will post them up.

I can surely try, I'm pretty much working with gaarmasa seeing as he can get the .obj files fro the characters and then I can specify the parts, so I will keep in contact with him to get the characters. But as soon as I get them I will post them up.

Alright, thank's man!

Ok, I'm peacing out for the night,
See ya'll tomorrow!

OK, guys. Ever since I obtained Ben's Helmet, I've been working on a smooth unfold. Still have yet to post it, but I also wanted to know if anyone happened to have the textures for Ben, the 3rd COG helmet, and a snub pistol file.

I plan to add the details into ben's helmet, and make it as HD as anthony's and clays.
Thanks, guys!

EDIT:

Now you can has Ben's Helmet!
-Gears of War 3 Benjamin Carmine Helmet LD,
Smoothed and Unfolded by Koshima07
Letter @ 300mm
http://www.4shared.com/file/QITYai60/COG_Gear_Ben_Carmine_Helm.html

Enjoy, Community! I know what I'm working on this week!

i see the videos of game, about end, and i see another carmine haha
the name is carmine' reshirt'
easy to edit ^^
but
i have study now ò.ó
bye

Hey gaarmasa, could you tell me what folder the character models are in? I've been able to dl the game, but have been unsuccessful in locating the models.

i see the videos of game, about end, and i see another carmine haha
the name is carmine' reshirt'
easy to edit ^^
but
i have study now ò.ó
bye

There's more than one Redshirt?
I guess we have our new Carmine's!
"YAYS"

UPDATE:
Been a little busy, what with school and all that good stuff, but I finally finished making one of the weapons more pep-frendly!
Gonna finish the unfold, but you'll be happy to know what it was that I'm almost done working on.
Tell ya more later!

Edit:

Ok, guys. Here it is:
Sawed-Off1.png

Sawed-Off2.png

Sawed-Off3.png

Sawed-Off6.png

-Gears of War 3 Sawed-Off Shotgun:http://www.4shared.com/file/N9pbic7w/Sawed-Off_Shotgun.html

Tried to make it scaled, but I was having a little difficulty in making it 1:1.
Unfolded, but if anyone wants to make an edit, go ahead.

Working on the Retro Lancer and Lancer next, Keep ya posted!

Update:

So far, the retro lancer is looking up nicely, now that I have the CORRECT references to work with. Separated the Bayonet and Hilt from the Bayonet Holders, going to clean up the Barrel and Iron Sights, and then work with the Magazine and Fixtures. Will post Images soon.

All is going smoothly, guys.

Here's What's Next:
-Lancer
-Gorgon
-Vulcan
-Mulcher
-Hammer Of Dawn

I could go after the Snub, if you can find it, BigJohn.
Thanks guys!

Unfortunately, after hours of trying, I can't either dl the game nor extract the models, so if gaarmasa can upload the character models to 4shared or something then I can get the armor pieces and such.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back