A1TD : Gears Of War 3. Re-opened.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll finish the Marcus torso and start on Recruit Clayton's helmet! Thank you, BigJohn!

I'll finish the Marcus torso and start on Recruit Clayton's helmet! Thank you, BigJohn!

No problem, I live to serve.

So, I've gotten all the Models from Raam's Shadow (Barrick, Tai, Minh, Valera, and the New RAAM) expect the pepakura files tomorrow. Also, Tai in Gears 3 look different than Tai in Gears 2, he doesn't have the giant shoulder plate in 3. If you want the Gears 2 Tai, hang in there I'm working on it.

Hey everyone. I'm trying to find a good foam friendly pep files for Marcus and Anya.
Marcus I'm trying to find one like GOW 1/2 style, but none the less, foam friendly gears pep seems to be hard to come by. I've found a few files but nothing 100% complete.

If any of you can direct me to any foam friendly files for these let me know. I'm going to be trying to edit what I do have for now to make it foam friendly. If I get anything finished I will return the favor and post it for all.

What makes a pep file foam friendly? Just larger parts already assembled in the program?

Thank to Kyre, I have the chest for Marcus gow 3. I plan to start working on it within the week and once I finish it, if all goes well, he will release it to the public.

Speaking of which, my plan is to finish the Marcus costume by Halloween and I am going to do the torso first and make it all out of foam. If anyone has any more Marcus armor parts, such as the belt, boots, or his bicep armor part, please let me know. I won't be able to get to those till later anyway so if they needed to be unfolded still no rush needed. One more shout-out to Kyre for being so timely with the Marcus chest unfolding, thanks mate I appreciate it. :)

So a little update, the list has been added with the Micahel Barrick armor and Nightwolf98's Dom unfold. A reminder, click on the link in my sig to get quick access to the list.

Whenever you get a chance, could i get the tool pouches for the belt for Baird. thanks kindly.

I have already started work on the Baird pouches four you :). As for the longshot, I thought I used to have that file... I'll try to find it, if not, I'll unfold it again.
Any who, I have a few more files unfolded, I found them on my old laptop. Don't know if they have been done already, but here they are :

Prescott Shins - http://www.4shared.com/file/tgNReteL/Prescott_Shins.html?
Prescott shoes - http://www.4shared.com/file/aM9igBRL/Prescott_Shoes.html?
Baird Goggles (Looks like GoW2 variant) - http://www.4shared.com/file/iV_Fsohm/Baird_Goggle.html

Few more in the works, like the Dizzy shoes and Prescott Torso.

@Nightwolf98 & k_kid4life & Kyre
Thank you guys for unfolding the files, I've updated the list yet again with the unfolded files.. I'm still working at getting Gears 2 downloaded. Also working at Isolating the Myrrah armor, due to it lack of distinguishing features in 3DS Max.
Also Nightwolf98, I've posted an updated version of the Prescott armor, its not unfolded but it doesn't include the jumbled clothing parts. I might use your unfold as a template and unfold the updated version myself.

@Nightwolf98 & k_kid4life & Kyre
Thank you guys for unfolding the files, I've updated the list yet again with the unfolded files.. I'm still working at getting Gears 2 downloaded. Also working at Isolating the Myrrah armor, due to it lack of distinguishing features in 3DS Max.
Also Nightwolf98, I've posted an updated version of the Prescott armor, its not unfolded but it doesn't include the jumbled clothing parts. I might use your unfold as a template and unfold the updated version myself.

Alright, that's fine. Looking forward to seeing the Myrrah armour! :) Just finishing off a few other files right now.

Is it possible to find the 3D model that the makers of GOW3 used for Marcus Fenix and then open that in a free 3D software program to use as a 3D reference for accuracy?

Awesome! thanks Nightwolf98! now if only i could find the belt with the pouches and the hip thing to hold the tools lol and well.. everything else i need. i wish i got into pepping back when these parts were easy to find. now it's like trying to find diamonds.

Mustangseatrice05, I am working on the Recruit Clayton helm. It shouldn't be too long before I'm finished.

In other news, I have finished the Marcus Fenix chest, although I am going to wait till Duffmasterfresh has had a chance to work through at least the majority of the parts in his build and see if there are any major trouble areas I need to fix before I release the file.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back