A1TD : Gears Of War 3. Re-opened.

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is not a sale thread. I will ask that you refrain from posting further sales on this thread. Thank you.

Seconded. If you are selling an item, and the item in question should be an original one, then you should post in the Classifieds.
Keep in mind to read the stickies there, too.

I'm excited to see more Gears of War armor out and about! I can't wait to see more finished products.

I especially can't wait to see more fem Gears.

I can upload all of the female characters I can find, as they all have differing armor sets and details.
No word on Val, though. I would really like to see someone cosplay as her, no doubt!

I'm currently working on Sam, I am building it from scratch as I was able to get some decent shots of her armor all around. So, I'm just eyeballing it, haha.

But I definitely would love to see Valera done along with the new red head, Sofia.

I am getting ready to start my Gears of War 3 Marcus Fenix Foam Armor build. At the start of this thread, I saw links to Pep files for Marcus Fenix but it said they were all unfolded. Does anyone have GOW3 Marcus Pep files ready to go? Everything preferably but the chest most importantly.

Oh, I forgot I had this amongst others! But I hope I'm posting this in the right place and I hope this helps for future peps. This is Valera but with her helmet:
gDwpR.jpg

Heads up, gears and grubs!
Will be posting the models for Hoffman, Gen1Cole, Gen1Dom, and Thrasball Drone tommorow!

Keep your fingers crossed, yo!

So, I don't know how many of you know this, but I've updated the list quite a bit, if you click the link on the first post, you can see the current list. I'm planning on doing update every other day.

Can anyone work on Marcus Fenix Gears of War 3 unfolding? I am eager to start my costume as soon as they are completed.

Right now Kyre is working on getting as many as he can unfolded, so in due time. But I've tried before, it is not an easy one to unfold, there are a lot of extreme angles and such.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back