Adventurer 3 pro

primalbog999

Hey all, I own an adventurer 3 pro (print size is 150mm x 150mm x 150mm) and I wanted to print a full spartan armor set and I know the build space is tiny compared to other printers so I was wondering if anyone has used the same printer and has any tips or should I just invest in a larger printer.

Last edited:
That is quite small for printing the large pieces you'll want for a suit. While it is technically possible to make a whole suit with a printer of that size, if it is your budget, you may find it really useful to get a larger printer. You'll not only be able to print larger pieces, but you can also use your small printer at the same time to get things printed faster!

I personally would recommend the BambuLab P1P or A1 as they have a 256x256x256mm volume and are virtually plug and play. They are a little pricey with the A1 at $399 USD and the P1P at $599 USD, but they also have the benefit of speed and their vibration compensation. You will still need to break large parts into smaller parts still, but you'll only need to do 4 at most instead of the 6 or 8 with the volume that small. Alternatively, there is the Neptune 4 Max from Elegoo with its 420x420x420mm volume (and it's popularity among the community apparently) at $470 USD. With this, you probably could print a full helmet in one part, though I personally can't speak on it's print quality or reliability.

Don't scrap the one you have though as it is very handy to have another printer to work on the small parts while your other one is chugging away with your big ones.

That is quite small for printing the large pieces you'll want for a suit. While it is technically possible to make a whole suit with a printer of that size, if it is your budget, you may find it really useful to get a larger printer. You'll not only be able to print larger pieces, but you can also use your small printer at the same time to get things printed faster!
any recommendations for printers or are the ones that Colonelpanic gave the best affordable larger printers.

I was talking with another member for his build and he got the Creality Ender 3 V3 KE. Apparently better than the versions before and at a significant fraction of the cost of the others I listed. I cannot speak from experience with it, but it’s growing quickly in popularity. Just will depend on how much setup work you want to do and how much finish work too

any recommendations for printers or are the ones that Colonelpanic gave the best affordable larger printers.
I bought my printer 4 years ago and it was an older model then (I have the original CR-10). Unfortunately I can't give very relevant advice. Definitely check out these two threads for recent info on printers:
I have heard very good things about bamboo labs P1P and P1S

I bought my printer 4 years ago and it was an older model then (I have the original CR-10). Unfortunately I can't give very relevant advice. Definitely check out these two threads for recent info on printers:
I have heard very good things about bamboo labs P1P and P1S
I was talking with another member for his build and he got the Creality Ender 3 V3 KE. Apparently better than the versions before and at a significant fraction of the cost of the others I listed. I cannot speak from experience with it, but it’s growing quickly in popularity. Just will depend on how much setup work you want to do and how much finish work too
thanks guys I will definitely look into them.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back