Announcing The Spartan Ghost Red Bull Racer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Make more. And then a Mongoose or Chopper.

Seriously, that's some nice work. It looks great.

Good luck in the race. Even if you don't win, you should at least get a trophy for Most Awesome Racer.

kensai111 said:
Been stalking this thread for awhile, you definitely need some purple in there. Came so far, no need to cut corners now. Without that trademark color no one is going to recognize it.

Cheers,
Kensai
The whole car is purple.. Please adjust your old tube monitor accordingly:).. Just kidding.. we'll get some better lit pictures up in the future.. Having the blue garage floor does a lot of reflecting into the finish of the ghost.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wish I would have known about this earlier. I would have donated a helmet to the cause just for the hilarity that ensues. Don't even think now that I could overnight one to you before the race. But good luck fellas, nice racer.

And maybe next year if Dragon Con goes on again, you guys should bring it down to Atlanta and ride it in the parade... it'd be very funny.

Friendly said:
You know, there's only one way to test that.

*Cocks gun*

Quick, someone get inside it.

OOH! OOH! ME! :D Anything to get out of Honors English III class. Lol

And it IS purple, have you seen the newest pics?

unless you didnt sleep or eat, you might be able to make a suit by then.

Nice racer anyway, good luck to you!

I wish I would've looked at the date a little sooner, I might have been able to make it. :(

And maybe next year if Dragon Con goes on again, you guys should bring it down to Atlanta and ride it in the parade... it'd be very funny.

I'm trying to picture that.... :lol: :lol: :lol: o_O

Spase said:
*snip*

Heh, Hitch some volunteers to it dog-sled style and pull it along with the marchers.

MUSH!

There ya go, nice paint job guys. Guess I caught it before you had added the pictures to that post. Well done, *stamps approval seal on it*.

Cheers,
Kensai

Just when I thought that it couldn't be done! that thing is sexy as hell! *hands you $20* give me a few minutes with it

AWESOME!!!!!!! i can see it now, your going down the road with it, on the police radio,"we got a robbery at the bank, all avalibale unit respond''. you hook your cop light to the front of the ghost and you go on your way. :)

Every one text vote for us to get the people's choice award!

Start Texting at 11am eastern time Saturday Sept 6th
Text "Car31" to 72855
We appreciate every vote!

BTW, we will post full video of our run once we get the DVD from RedBull!

We're are so excited right now

Oh yeah... a side note... the hill is a 17% grade and 1/2 mile long with a few turns... in the rain...
So wish me luck!

I'd love to vote bro, but I don't have a cell phone :mad: . But still, the Ghost is Awesome!!!! Try Making a Brute Chopper, sorta like a bike, with a huge Front Wheel in the front and a small one in the Back. Good Luck in the Race!

Fenix Chief said:
I'd love to vote bro, but I don't have a cell phone :mad: . But still, the Ghost is Awesome!!!! Try Making a Brute Chopper, sorta like a bike, with a huge Front Wheel in the front and a small one in the Back. Good Luck in the Race!

Like a Big Wheel! :lol:

I would vote, but I don't live in the U.S. Sorry, man. I hope you win, though!

How have i not checked this for ages ;) Brilliant work so far, and good luck in the race!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back