Any Aussies here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see any need to join another forum for halo costuming cause the 405th is fine.
Australians are welcome to join the Southern Cross Spartans, which is the recognized Australian (and i believe NZ) branch and we have many members across many states.

Plus, it's just a matter of time until, well, you'll see.

hmm iv never heard of the southern cross spartans or anything about them and i know a lot of people here in aus that make halo suits and they havnt heard of it either o well guess we will see

hmm ok i see well i guess ill try my best to keep this group around for a while and remember it is for charity which i am very passionate about lets just hope it sticks and people enjoy them selves thanks for telling me this btw

proudly queensland since 1997 and into the future. sorry NSW but we gonna kick your butts in the state of origin this wednesday!

sorry NSW but we gonna kick your butts in the state of origin this wednesday!
Oh hell yeah we will!! Just a quick question, the stuff that the yanks call 'plastidip' that they use to seal foam pieces before painting...what the hell is it? Ive been into all my local hardware and painting stores and they have no idea. Does it go by a different name over here?

Oh hell yeah we will!! Just a quick question, the stuff that the yanks call 'plastidip' that they use to seal foam pieces before painting...what the hell is it? Ive been into all my local hardware and painting stores and they have no idea. Does it go by a different name over here?

Us Yanks use Plasti-dip as a sealant and as a better surface for painting. ;)

Me too mate, where abouts are you? Im on the Atherton Tablelands just inland from Cairns.
i live at the "highest town in queensland" "hint" Bmth1123 is my best friend i taught him the ways of the pep, but its good to know of other people that live near me. :)

Feet First Into HELL! Im from Mount Isa And am currently working on a Set of ODST Armour. Featuring Grenadier left Shoulder and Recon Helm. Plan to play paintball in it :)

Yep, hometown of Orange, NSW (known for their apples.) but now a Sydney sider. Lookout Supanova and Armageddon 2012!

Have you tried Polyurethane? Fiberglass international sells it apparently. Sounds similar. Check this "http://www.fgi.com.au/?q=one-stop-shop-trade-centres" to find dealers

For any ACT or South NSW people out there I found a place where you can buy all the plastic and rubber compounds and stuff needed to cast and mould bits and pieces. It's called 'ACT plastics'. It's on Isa Street in Fyshwick. I've been looking for it everywhere and only just found it. It's like heaven lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back