Dawn Under Heaven - Fan Film

Status
Not open for further replies.
Assembled Weapons.

AR-2.jpg

DMR-2.png

Had an inside source that always spoke highly of the project and because of their excitement decided to help out and donated a couple hundred dollars to get you over the halfway mark. Love everything about the movie but the part about how the guys trying to save his ex-wife. Happy to help in any other way and let me know what else you might need because the rest of the year is going to be slow for me. So you have any blueprints for props or anything else let me know ,could possibly squeeze in to fill time in the shop and send out your way.
Keep up the good work

After cleaning up the second cast from our Trooper Helmet mold, I'm happy to announce that we officially have the dimensions for the helmet. Keep in mind that if you're interested in a complete helmet (with pads, paint and texture included) we'll replace some of the ear section for padding to make it easier to put on and take off. Available only at our Kickstarter page!

(Also it should be noted that Trooper Helmet casts offered by us will look nicer than this)

Screenshot2011-07-20at95233PM.png

Screenshot2011-07-20at95613PM.png

if you guys have files for marine body peices,
will they be realeased on the 20th instead of
being released at a different time?

listen i will give you the movie for the copy of the film but only if cash send me you mailing adress and i'll send it to you.

I am setting aside some money out of my next couple paychecks. I want to donate at the least $50, but if I can hit the $130 mark I'll be the happiest guy in Kansas lol.

listen i will give you the movie for the copy of the film but only if cash send me you mailing adress and i'll send it to you.

What are you trying to say or ask? I'm not understanding your comment.

I THINK he is trying to say that he will send money, but will only send it as cash through the mail and wants an address to send the cash to. Sending cash through the mail is NOT a smart idea.

I know a nigerian prince that is interested in funding your project, but I will need some cash to convince him that you are serious. Plese repli quickly, kthnxbai.

For those wanting to know about other weapons, here is a little peak at what's on my desk right now!

Plasmariflewip-1.png

I know it still looks a little choppy, but it'll be nice and clean when you get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back