Dawn Under Heaven - Fan Film

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, didn't realize that part. We'll have to go back and redo it, Sorry about that.

No problem. I can wait a little longer for these files. As I mentioned, they are freakin sweet! I had to restart my Carter build, you can bet that I'll be using many of these files to rebuilt it!

Was there a second email sent out or something? If so, I did not receive anything yet.

It looks like you have fixed the PDO files so we can resize them, thanks. Also the Thigh Attachment Download button is broken.

Fixed. Thanks for the heads up.

We did not send out a second email. We'll send out emails when new files and updates are added.

Wow, why have i not seen this up until now? Any updates for still being able to donate to this?

Rosetta, the Dawn Under Heaven's smart AI, has picked up an anomaly. Oddly enough, this transmission went unreported to ship captain Huxley.

Last edited by a moderator:
Also, If anyone has started a build of the files, please post a link here. We really want to see what people are doing! Thanks!
-Will

Is there anyway to get the files if you cant donate??? Some people I'm sure want them, but dont have the means. you should set up something, so the less fortunate have a shot too. . . like a lottery-like drawing each week.

Is there anyway to get the files if you cant donate??? Some people I'm sure want them, but dont have the means. you should set up something, so the less fortunate have a shot too. . . like a lottery-like drawing each week.
Will said that the files are exclusive to ONLY those that have donated money towards the project.

Just save up some money and donate. It really isn't that hard, ya know.

He's fine, and I'll just suck it up. I can use others. So when do you guys plan to have the movie finished?

I'm sorry to say, but we won't be releasing these to the general public. The purpose of the files existence are for this fundraiser and will stay that way. "The idea of giving it away for free disappeared with Kevin Flynn". No but seriously, if we gave it away, It would mean telling our donators "sorry, your donation was for nothing because these files are about to hit the net." I hope you understand.

Sorry about that. We are looking at a Fall 2012 release, though that all depends on post-production vfx.

Also, Yes you can still donate. We added a donation section to our site here If you scroll down the page, you'll see the button that says donate. Click it....and...donate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back