Dawn Under Heaven - Fan Film

Status
Not open for further replies.
Regarding the pep files on your site that say "Coming Soon", how soon can we hope to download them? Based on the pictures, I assumed those files were complete

Regarding the pep files on your site that say "Coming Soon", how soon can we hope to download them? Based on the pictures, I assumed those files were complete

The picture is just of the 3D model. That is still a long way from a usable Pepakura file. It still has to be unfolded and laid out on paper. This usually takes a couple attempts as well because it is easy to layout a pep and then find out that it is really difficult to assemble properly. I have done way too much editing of other people's pep files after trying to put one together and it just being a mess of too small pieces with poorly chosen cuts.

it's like my ghost project and no you can't use it for your film it's mine unless you do something for me that is?

Sure, make it out of what ever you want. Just be sure and not release them to anyone. It wouldn't be fair to the others who have paid their dues for them.

you need to get the word out about your film guy's i didn't hear a single word about dawn under heaven, heard about halo faith and the fallen, helljumper and opartion chasity. but not a single word about you guy's get the word out.

Hey guys just a general question. Looking at the list of files some of them say coming soon. Any ideas on when they come out? all I really need is the boot(i need to foam unfold it for myself). Thanks and as for the other files, they are spectacular.

you need to get the word out about your film guy's i didn't hear a single word about dawn under heaven, heard about halo faith and the fallen, helljumper and opartion chasity. but not a single word about you guy's get the word out.

The reason why you haven't heard much about it is because we haven't shot the actual teaser, just a test of compositing. And what was that message you sent us, what do you mean " you can get me something i'm sure everyone would be happy." ?

im doing a halo launch this year best way to show a lot of people what you are about the launch alone is enough for me, but i'm doing this for everyone that want's a part of it like you guy's.

@ foxleader, seriously man you REALLY need to work on you punctuation. Half the time I cant even understand what I read from you.

From what I gather from your post is that you have some sort of Gamestop thing you're doing for Halo: combat evolved anniversary. And you want us to reshoot our teaser so you can " launch" it to the media in Tuscaloosa...is that about right? I have a few representatives in Tuscaloosa that can handle that for us, thanks though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back