Props Desolate's Flamethrower

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes i am working to get the stencil made for the teeth and eyes. i still have aways to go on this build but it is getting closer everyday

f9a39655.jpg

8ad40065.jpg

Here is a few pics of a size reference with the flamethrower

thanks i really hope to get finished with all the machineing/ fitting this weekend and begin painting. i have the stencil made for the tiger face on the front. i have just recently learned that it is off of a WW2 fighter plan called the Warthog. and it is a Tiger not a shark face.. i hope that you guys have been enjoying this build as much as i have.. it has been quick but i believe it is close to right so far

Yeah that's BADASS indeed! You can nickname him Frying Tiger since it's like a flamethrower :D Awesome work Collin! You never cease to amaze!

I really can't wait to see this - especially side by side with the turret - nice work!

WELCOME BACK!!! ;)

thanks Dogwizard are you bringing the Hammer with you i really like that thing. we definately need to troop all three of those weapons together..

Indeed I am! I couldn't very well travel all the way to to DCon and leave my Hammer behind. ;)

I think that Sean is planning on bringing his as well so we could have a whole pile of "heavy weapons". Should be a blast!

here is where i got today i have some other work i am doing for a friend i intend on knocking out by tonight.. and i have a minor amount to do on the Flamethrower so things are looking good... :)

92ebe54d.jpg

22d7e4c3.jpg

59b8d0db.jpg

2c8630c9.jpg

ccf6a6bc.jpg

haha wow dude that honestly is one of the coolest props ive seen on this forum! great job! I wish i had the time or materials to do this but im trying to finnish my suit. well great job!

how much do you think that thing will end up weighing? It looks really good tho. I esp like the paintjob on the front shield

Thanks everyone..

It weighs about 40 pounds and has a strap so you can support the weight. it is a beast to carry though you feel like you can burn forests down or even cities.. it is great.

i plan on getting my turret out and getting in costume for some shots before dcon..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back