Props Desolate's Flamethrower

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope to get this done as well for dcon.. :)

a3f66c34.jpg

holy $hit your going for the flame thrower and turret (askoaskkdsf sry i just fainted to the EPICNESS OF THESE BUILDS!!!!!!) hope it turns out awsome :)

holy $hit your going for the flame thrower and turret (askoaskkdsf sry i just fainted to the EPICNESS OF THESE BUILDS!!!!!!) hope it turns out awsome :)

thanks man i think i will have both at dcon on friday so ill post pics as my progress is made tomorrow. I should have it mounted and painted tomorrow evening.. :)

and the flamethrower will be done tomorrow as well..

So i got my toys ready for dcon.. i cant wait to get there and tear everything and everyone up it will be greatness

342b61eb.jpg

e022ed8c.jpg

thanks guys this project has been fun and i look forward to doing more bigger and better projects in the future.. :)

next you should do either, rocket launcher, sparten laser, sentinal beam, beam rifle, ext :) or a shotgun

Well after lugging these monsters through dcon and making a huge splash i really want to get nat some armor now.. she is thinking ODST.. If that happens she wants a Rocket Launcher. so you guys may get to see me make another BFG. I seem to only like the guns i can barely carry.. haha.. maybe it will all work up to a Elephant or a Warthog one day.. who knows..

I have to say, that was one of the highlights of the whole weekend! Folks, let me tell you - if you haven't seen these weapons in person you really can't appreciate just how truly awe-inspiring they are, both in scale and quality. They both looked phenominal and were a huge success everywhere they went - especially when pointed at an elevator just as the doors are opening! :D

Thanks for the preview and it was great seeing you again (and meeting Natalie). Hopefully we can get together sometime before next year - I understand that it's time to leave the "little" projects behind...hehe... ;)

hey desolate, after seeing your turret at d*con, i decided to build one of my own. have any ideas of how on make the barrels spin? and what are the specs of the finished product?

I figured i would post a few pics of the flamethrower in action on here since after all this is the build thread..
P7020021-1.jpg

DSCF8999.jpg

DSCF8997.jpg

DSCF8994.jpg

Reactions: Luc
Your flamethrower was SO sweet, man. I should have tried to pick it up, lol! I'm hoping we get some vehicles next year too...I'm going to start working on a working Halo 1 sniper rifle to upgrade from my pepped one this year...It was so cool to meet you and Nat!!

wicked, Now make it shoot real flames :)
I'm trying to figure which vehicle would be easiest to make into a puma.. I'm thinking ridgline or a large jeep?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back