Goonies Key

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here you go. Its on TV.
IMG_2167.jpg

IMG_2163.jpg

Love the movie!

I will be receiving the copper powder sometime next week. I will get your address when I have one ready to go but I do have to finish my brothers first. :)
I am going to go buy it or rent it tomorrow. I have to watch it now.

hell'z jumper said:
the breakfast club
... or the one with the 6 people in saturday school
thts a good one

No, I won't be watching that one....because already re-watched it about a month ago. Breakfast club is on my list of quintessential 80s movies:

Goonies,
Top Gun,
Back to the Future,
Farris Bueller's Day Off,
Ghost Busters,
Dirty Dancing, and
The Breakfast Club

Last edited by a moderator:
smick6 said:
I will be receiving the copper powder sometime next week. I will get your address when I have one ready to go but I do have to finish my brothers first. :)
I am going to go buy it or rent it tomorrow. I have to watch it now.

I bought it at wall-mart last year! I remember going to the theater and seeing it! Hope that isn't telling my age!

Kick ass man!

I totaly remember this movie. It was the one movie when I was a kid that I actually sat through without getting up. Ah, memories...

Great keys man, keep up the great work!

Now I have to watch the movie again...

CHEERS!

Xtreme TACTICS 101 said:
Kick ass man!

I totaly remember this movie. It was the one movie when I was a kid that I actually sat through without getting up. Ah, memories...

Great keys man, keep up the great work!

Now I have to watch the movie again...

CHEERS!

Thanks.
I just tried 2 video stores and best buy, all no good. I am on a quest now.

Hahaha aww man Goonies was one of my favorite movies when I was a kid. :lol:

"Hey Chunk do the truffle shuffle." Lol.

Now all we have to do is get a prop of one eyed willie. :D

wow it looks really good and i have seen the goonies a bunch of times and im only 15, and its a really good movie and you did a good job

I finally found the movie on dvd in my area, so I bought it and watched it last night. I must say its still a fun movie.
I am thinking about doing a small run of the key since so many people are fans of the movie. Is there any interest? They would be fairly inexpensive, I would say around or less than 1/3 the cost of a new video game. If there is enough people that would like one then I will offer it. I will post pics of the finished one using copper powder next week.

oh my god i love this movie, i ALWAYS watch it when its on...Stephen Spielberg is my favorite director for many reasons, this is one of them.

Baby....Ruth? hahahaha

1diotic Gen1us said:
"It's going to be big!"

"Is it going to be today!?"

Epic movie. Good childhood memories there...

That .gif of the Truffle Shuffle is made of win.

really awesome movie.. woth watching it with kids of all ages... then watch pirates of the carabean aswell

CommanderFluffy said:
really awesome movie.. woth watching it with kids of all ages... then watch pirates of the carabean aswell

I have all the Pirates of Caribbean movies, yes they are good.

smick6 said:
Thats funny. I think we might be showing our age with this one. :D Some of the younger crowd may have not had the joy of seeing this masterpiece, so they dont know what it is.
I will post a pic of the next one with the copper powder. Its a good way to experiment with filling powder. I think I am going to ge some aluminum powder also. Sometime its the simple projects like these that are the most fun.
Thanks guys.
I'm 15 and I f***ing love this movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back