Halo Reach Concept Art

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if he did this because he saw this thread, but the Dutch02 guy gives you credit in the description on his halo 4 picture. I never saw it before just now so it may have said something before, but I encourage you to not lock all your files away, we appreciate them greatly! I'm currently building one of your helmets on the weekends and I'll give you a glimpse when I make a bit more progress ;)

he has most of the suit how bout we get the files from him his permission of course and have a halo 4 chief before release. yea while it may be a working set you just never know. even if it is not the final game armor (highly doubt they will change it) i would love to have it to add to my collection. im sorry but it is beast. tho nothing compares to his mark 4. and harnor love the work buddy it is just exquisite

Sorry about the size, but would it be possible for anyone to possibly model this helmet? It's in the 2012 Halo calendar, and when I saw it I thought it was absolutely awesome. It's the only picture of this helmet, so I don't know what the sides or rear look like, but it's concept, so you could definitely play with it.

scan0001.jpg

Is anyone else interested in the LMG he's carrying? Is that gun canon or is it just concept? I'm thinking of trying my hand at a blueprint.

Ya, I'll work on it in sketchup. I absolutly love the LMG in homefront, battlefield 3, and other games. Its powerfull punch, fast rate of fire, and long time between reloads makes it a favorite.

Edit:

and.......TA-DA!
http://www.4shared.com/photo/VOF4szqg/lmg_I.html
http://www.4shared.com/photo/UCTJRmR8/lmg_II.html
http://www.4shared.com/photo/m6TaWCY9/lmg_III.html

How'd I do?

-Konstantin

That good! DO!

I'm glad : someone else is modeling!

Another: my files already aren't locked, I change my mind, the costume-making is GOOD! Who steals 3Dmesh: ... ... ...... .... . .....!

That good! DO!

I'm glad : someone else is modeling!

I have a ton of models, a lot form Halo reach. I also have pepakura desighner but when I open them I get these evil red lines all over and I do not know how to fix them. does anyone under heven know how to fix this because I can be dishing out pdo's all over the place.
If you want a link to my sketchup
files just ask.

-Konstantin

Yes! Open edges, multiple faces.
Share the painful file(s).

I see, but don't succeed converting.

Or: Do It Yourself: unfold, seek double faces/
seek corresponding edges whitout flaps (missing on both sides).
Then return to .skp model and edit.

More time, good practice.

Thanks harnor, Mabie I can fix things on my own, I just gotta figure things out.
Here's the models, NOTE: I dont do any scaling and I dont work directly off of photos, I look a reference pics and I just kinda....wing it. and MOST the models are halo. Also if theres 2 of the same model, one's fully painted and the other is fully preped for pepakura desihner, take a look at both of them, there very different from one another.

And here. we. go...

http://www.4shared.com/account/dir/n7BdLxG3/_online.html#dir=132388267

If anyone has any questions, just ask.
Feel free to modify any of the files in any way but remember to give credit
Enjoy

-Konstantin

I'll be happy when You can finished your work.
Practice please, you gave the main part of it. I started the modeling: 2011 february, It is a good hobby.
for example:I found it.

point on the line, this not a polygon. I can pull the point, but not all of polygons moving (around it).
The Sketchup is use the orthogonal-perspective view changing?

Thanks harnor, Mabie I can fix things on my own, I just gotta figure things out.
Here's the models, NOTE: I dont do any scaling and I dont work directly off of photos, I look a reference pics and I just kinda....wing it. and MOST the models are halo. Also if theres 2 of the same model, one's fully painted and the other is fully preped for pepakura desihner, take a look at both of them, there very different from one another.

And here. we. go...

http://www.4shared.com/account/dir/n7BdLxG3/_online.html#dir=132388267

If anyone has any questions, just ask.
Feel free to modify any of the files in any way but remember to give credit
Enjoy

-Konstantin

Very nice on the Re-Entry Unit. Are there any other models you can rip from Reach?
Also, Took a look at Rocket Launcher 2, and it could just be me, but it's way out of wack!

Harnor:
I dont have a program that can open the file you posted, and I apologise but I cant realy understand what your trying to tell me. Are you foreign? If so, you english needs a lil' work, If not.....I am sorry.

Koshima07:
2 things. 1 I do not rip my models, I do them all from scratch and I'd love to make some other things. 2, the rocket launcher is a custom, I only based some of it off of reach.

-Konstantin

2 things. 1 I do not rip my models, I do them all from scratch. And 2, the rocket launcher is a custom, I only based some of it off of reach.

-Konstantin

My bad. It's just that the name on one of your models has "rip" in the title. I apologize for assuming wrong, Red.
And I know it's a custom Launcher, but I personally had a bit of an issue with it. It's gotta be my software, yo, I'll see if I can fix it. Wierd polys, lines and faces where they shouldn't have been... That kind of thing. It also happened to me with a chaingun. So, it's not you.

Alright, Im just in highschool so my english isn't top notch eather.Yes I know your trying to help, That I get and I appreciate it, but I'm not very fluent on the technical aspects of sketchup. Perhaps A google sketchup modeling thred should be made?.

-Konstantin

Alright, Im just in highschool so my english isn't top notch eather.Yes I know your trying to help, That I get and I appreciate it, but I'm not very fluent on the technical aspects of sketchup. Perhaps A google sketchup modeling thred should be made?.

Red lines in pepakura are open edges. If you have a ton of them across a model, in spots that are not like the lip of a helmet, it means you need to merge vertices.

This is program specific but it might help you find it if you are using something else: In Maya, I do this by selecting all vertex and picking Merge. The options let me specify how close vertices have to be for it to merge them into one. 0.01 is the default, which is usually fine for most stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back