Halo Turret

Status
Not open for further replies.
the only and best turret I've seen. You should put it on your roof and sit up there. Youd never get robbed.

i really wish i had that image while i was machining this thing..

that really depresses me seeing that image. i guess i need to throw it away and start over..

well here we go. i machined the size down on it and made the middle bracket.. i am going to redo somethings i believe. i will update once it is painted

IMG_0544.jpg

IMG_0545.jpg

IMG_0546.jpg

let me know what you think

here is a video of it being cut out.. kind of crappy and sideways for some reason..

th_IMG_0543.jpg

*Gasp* *Choke* *Cough* :eek

Egad, man! That is simply fantastic! Absolutely lovin' the work you're putting into this beast. Just imagine that sitting in the back of a replica Warthog in one's driveway, lol. Can't wait to see the finished product, dude! :D

thanks guys. i will have it presentable by dragoncon. after dcon i will more than likely work on the stand for it.

then on time some predator and ghostbuster stuff. i may make a few other halo things in the upcoming months but i am not sure on what just yet.

Here is the gun with the shields off and the barrels painted up. i plan on getting in my halo suit sometime this weekend and getting some pics.. the gun still has somethings left to do on it but for right now i feel like i could get some shots with it and it be suitable..

IMG_0547.jpg

IMG_0548.jpg

mc hammer time said:
Why was I thinking that it did rotate?

i mentioned placing a bearing system in it. i have plans to make it rotate i just never went through with them...

Last edited by a moderator:
It's beautiful <3. Stand shouldn't take too long to craft. It's definitely a winner in my book, although you're a talented individual at everything you tackle so I can't say I'm surprised at how well this turned out. Likewise I've got other non-halo plans ahead, I've always wanted a ghost trap... Anyhow, see you at d*con!

Cheers,

Kensai

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back