Harding29's W.i.p. Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
UPDATE got my episode 2 clone bucket pep'd pic in the first post

starting on my Republic Commando bucket now,almost got everything cut out

peace out for now,let me know what u guys and gals think of my stuff

Update on something new :D

I found a 3d model of the hidden blade from assassins creed 2 in the google sketchup warehouse and edited it to be pepable.

I just finished pepping it and got a pic up in the first post

Hey Harding, I really like that legendary shield you got and I saw that you posted a download link for someone else, but it turns out, I already have that one, but the shield in that download is NOT the same one you have pictured. There must be another one somewhere else. :eek

HaloGoddess said:
Hey Harding, I really like that legendary shield you got and I saw that you posted a download link for someone else, but it turns out, I already have that one, but the shield in that download is NOT the same one you have pictured. There must be another one somewhere else. :eek

hmmmm hold on ill try to find the one i have and post it on my 4share

i have them up on my 4share now

Last edited by a moderator:
hey man, i noticed you dont have the assassins creed 2 hidden blade pieces up on your 4shared.... could you possibly post a link up to the files...? i would really like to make them :)

Major update! Been doing a lot but haven't been on the forum that much but check out everything on the first post

Hey! We joined up about the same time. I remember your legendary emblem thread from way back and being bummed that it never got finished. Does this mean you plan on finishing it?

I do plan on it, I've worked on it some. It's resined and rondo'd. It's been at my buds house so I haven't been able to do anything else to it unfortunately. But it's looking pretty sweet

Little update, pepped the chest plate for my scout trooper. It seems huge but I took extra precaution to scale it correctly. So let me know what you guys thinks, is it big?
6717d20074981897e05ac12fbc1c76c2.jpg

01279a170125f9c830a829753847eff5.jpg

Rescaled the scout chest and repep'd it. I think it's pretty on point now.
3945bc6cd58edb62726cfa3e9244b90e.jpg

I worked 60 hours this passed week so i havent been able to do much which is dissapointing plus I'm going on vacation for the week so I won't be able to work on anything for another week. My deadline is Baltimore comic con so I gotta get one of my builds finished!

Thanks madmax

Also I have a little update for everyone :p

3F4C86C3-EB4B-4B8F-9168-9BB572217259-1448-000000B3FF7AC1F0.jpg

Have the back plate, shoulders, bicep, and elbow pieces pepped! They are low def files so they will need some work both on smoothing and screen accuracy but it took forever to find them so I am grateful :D I also went out and bought some EVA foam and foamies so you guys will get to see something I have never tried out before and hopefully we will both be surprised about its outcome ;P

Update! I now have a full scout trooper pepped :D

4C303A66-3CEE-4237-98E0-9A98BA0242CA-4011-0000019B28C95288.jpg

I also picked up some more body filler yesterday so hopefully it will be nice enough this week to get this rondo'd. But until then I shall continue working on my mando armor. The knees and gauntlets will be the next step, that way i will have a complete Boba suit -jetpack. Then I plan on modifying some other mando files to get Jango's leg plates. And then work on Jango's gauntlets.

I have also down an obscene amount of searching the web for some files today and found another little something that I plan to start this week. This will be a surprise for you guys, hopefully someone will be able to figure out what it is once I start posting some wip pics ;P

And last but not least I stopped over my buds house and grabbed the rest of my WIP's. I will be trying to knock some of them into the "Completed" pile. Haha

C647E267-D172-43F6-BDF0-8CC29D29714C-4011-0000019E3F872956.jpg
35400458-3E4A-4806-B7C6-6DA4781750BC-4011-0000019E2B3AA9CB.jpg

I believe they were modeled by Nintendodude I'll have to double check. I think i found them somewhere here on the 405th after a very long time of searching lol and I don't think there would be a problem with sharing them, just pm me you're email

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back