Introduce Yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Dave Stacy
Profession: Security Officer, Grand Lodge on Peak 7
Favorite Hobby: Mixed Martial Arts (think UFC... been doing it for almost 4 years now)
Favorite part of halo: Not sure if this counts, but Red vs Blue is what got me into Halo in the first place...
Favorite Halo: Uh, the last one I played was Halo 2, so I guess that counts as my favorite for now... stupid red rings...
Favorite Video Game: Halo, Minecraft, CoD, or DayZ
Other Interests: Music (mainly rhythm guitar and singing), Cage Fighting, and Snowboarding
Favorite Food: Fresh... don't care what kind, as long as I don't get food poisoning...
Favorite Finisher: IRL would be the Omaplata (look it up, it's nasty)... Games, probably the old school Sub Zero spine rip from MK1
Favorite Band: either Children of Bodom or In Flames
Favorite Movie(s): Starship Troopers, Super Troopers, Office Space, Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas
Other: As an amateur fighter, I hold a record of 6 wins, 1 loss. I have never failed to be the tallest guy in my weight class (155 lbs, 6 foot 1 inch tall)

Project (after researching for the next few months): Mark IV armor, foam build (I plan to be Grif from RvB next Halloween, complete with Grifball!)

Nice to see I'm not the only new guy who is into martial arts... what part of South Carolina are you from? I spent some time in the Elgin region growing up.

Name: Joe Henson (hence the username)
Profession: High school student
Favorite Hobby: Playing video games
Favorite part of halo: Just about everything
Favorite Halo: Halo 3: ODST
Favorite Video Game: Minecraft
Other Interests: I also like airsoft, but haven't gone to any events in over a year.
Favorite Food: Spaghetti
Favorite Finisher: Halo: Reach sword assassination
Favorite Band: Radiohead
Favorite Movie(s): Limitless, Source Code, Donnie Darko, Stranger than Fiction, Total Recall (both the old and new one)
Other: I am an absolute noob when it comes to costuming, and would like as many pointers as possible on things like materials, tools, and procedure

Name: Chris Aka Chriscamo
Profession: Co owner and director of my own clothing label and charity, also training to be a teacher
Favorite Hobby: Hobby time is rare, but if I had time , watch some Green Bay packers, Arsenal or play on the Xbox
Favorite part of halo: I just love every part Cortana is involved .. It feels like a love story is going on halo style.
Favorite Halo: 2
Favorite Video Game: Halo, battlefield 3, FIFA 13 , NFL 13
Other Interests: MilSim is quite fun but smaller in the Uk , using high round paintball guns can be cool.
Favorite Food: Meat, plate full do meat will do me just fine
Favorite Finisher: me myself and I ;)
Favorite Band:Alexisonfire
Favorite Movie(s): Kingdom of heaven, the road, red cliff, any nature documentary
Other: My company's charity is building a school in Tanzania, helping soldiers in the uk and saving turtles in Sri Lanka. The idea of building a halo outfit is that of a hobby and promo videos :)

Name:Rick
Profession: partner of Recycling solutions Australia
Favorite Hobby: Action-figure collector
Favorite part of halo: When St Johnson lasers you by accident in h3
Favorite Halo: h4
Favorite Video Game: Halo
Other Interests: Google sketchuup
Favorite Food: noodles
Favorite Band: linkin park
Favorite Movie(s): Star Wars 1,2,3,4,5,6
Other: just want to share my sketchup model http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/details?mid=62aee9a09cfc5831ed9e10cb4e38945

Hi, i'm new :D i will be schematic

Name: Marco (but i've Magus as storical nickname) (..and yes, i'm italian)
Profession: Teacher
Favorite Hobby: Video Games, Sports (Volley and Tennis), rpg and cardgames (Magic)
Favorite Halo: 1
Favorite Video Game: Resident Evil (0-3...the others are...for noobies)
Other Interests: Music (playing piano)
Favorite Food: cheesecake
Favorite Movie(s): The lord of the rings, Narnia chronicles

Hello all!!!

Hi 405th My name is Zachary R Winkler.
I am 16 years old, turning 17 soon.
Hobbies- Airsoft, hunting, amount, boyscouts (almost eagle, working on project) and video games on pc and Xbox 360.
Prior costuming Xp- not much but my best friend is a really good costumer with pepakura(I'm still a noob).

I'm really happy to be part of this community and I'm extremely happy my friend is helping me along my journey.

I understand this is and will be a long expensive experience, but I understand that the massive reward and feelings I will get when I complete my first armor.

Again thanks 405th for welcoming me to the community and I hope to make you proud.

Zach,

Name: Daniel
Profession: Survey Tech for an oil and gas company.
Favorite Hobby: well now it has become pep files. any free time i like to take and just do a little more to building them out.
Favorite part of halo: well i really have to say that i mostly loved the forward unto dawn vids.
Favorite Halo: Reach
Favorite Video Game: day of defeat has to be my favorite. good ol simple kill all style FPS.
Other Interests: reading, writing, scetching
Favorite Food: bacon wrapped dove
Favorite Finisher: i dont understand the question. lol
Other: other what?

Name: Alberto
Profession: Student
Favorite Hobby: Video Games and Sports (can't choose)
Favorite part of halo: I just played Halo Combat Evolved on PC so.. the last mission, when the game finishes and master chief gets off his helmet.
Favorite Halo: 1
Favorite Video Game: League of Legends (1700 elo), Starcraft 2 (platinum league), Battlefield 3, Team Fortress 2
Other Interests: I love listening to music, hanging out with friends, playing video games, and playing on a footall team.
Favorite Food: Pizza
Favorite Finisher: -
Favorite Band: -
Favorite Movie(s): Saving private Ryan, Dejavu, The Hurt Locker, Transformers (all), Behind enemy lines.
Other: I live in Spain (canary islands) but I would like to study an live in United States, I want to be F-22 pilot in the US army.

Nice to see other martial artists on here! :D I'm a 3rd degree brown belt, almost black belt. Bro, that finnisher's nasty, but I can probably think of a few more nasty things. Karate ain't all unicorns and rainbows. Haha! xD

Name: Jake Zilla
Profession: Engineer
Favorite Hobby: RC
Favorite part of halo: The believable universe that has been created
Favorite Video Game: Legend of Zelda series
Other Interests: cars, motorcycles, RC racing, planes, helicopters, photography, music, reading, spending money
Favorite Food: Pizza
Favorite Finisher: giggity
Favorite Band: there is no way I could ever answer this question
Favorite Movie(s): Office Space, Super Troopers
Other: if anyone actually ever reads this post after 1/1/2013 I will send you a 2 dollar bill in the mail. PM me your address.
7-15-2013 update, took 7.5 months, but someone actually read this.... Offer for $2 has been claimed.

Name: Philip
Profession: Student
Favorite Hobby: Video games, drawing / sketching
Favorite part of halo: Forge Mode
Favorite Halo: 3
Favorite Video Game: Halo, COD, Portal, Runescape, GOW
Other Interests: I play Drums in a band, tennis, basketball
Favorite Food: enchilladas
Favorite Bands: Muse, Paramore, 30 seconds to mars, Fall out Boy, Decade, Crossfaith
Favorite Movie(s):Dark Knight Trillogy, Kick Ass, Xmen - First Class, inception
Other:I live in the UK. i have cosplayed before at London comic-con but im yet to make and cosplay in armour and im looking forward to it.

Name: Eric
Profession: Drifter, Ex-Corpsman, EMT
Favorite Hobby: Video Games, Comedy, Social/Political Critique.
Favorite part of Halo: The eternal struggle, and the ethics of survival.
Favorite Halo: Combat Evolved
Favorite Video Game: Mega Man
Other Interests: Reading, Guns, Airsoft.
Favorite Food: Crawfish.
Favorite Finisher: That sweet Goomba Stomp thing in Reach.
Favorite Band: The Ramones
Favorite Movie(s): Lion King, The Aviator, Dawn of the Dead, Shaun of the Dead, Of Mice and Men, First Blood.

Name : Johann
Profession : Student
Favorite Hobby : Video Games, Cosplay/Costume
Favorite Halo : Well, I didn't have Xbox 360, I juste play Halo 1, but a I LOVE Halo 4 : Forward unto dawn
Favorite Video Games : League Of Legend, Call of Duty
Other Interests : Web design
Favorite Food : Ramen
Favorite Bands : Nightcore, Girl's Generation/SNSD (K-pop), Skrilles, J-pop
Favorite Movies : Transformers 1, 2, 3, Inception, Alien vs Predator 1, 2, Prometheus
Other : I live in France. I think I'm done.

Name: Jordan
Profession: Pipeline construction, aerospace RnD
Favorite hobby: 4 wheeling, diesel truck, fast cars, fast trucks, fast women ;)
Favorite halo: Reach
Favorite video games: GoW, cod, halo, forza, crackdown
Other interests: Xbox live, molding carbon fiber, off roading, paintball, and lots more
Favorite food: pizza and nachos
Favorite bands: list is far to long but right now.....asking Alexandria, and almost anything except pop
Favorite movies: iron man 1&2, avengers, captain America, halo forward unto to dawn, transformers, 300
Other: I mold carbon fiber as a hobby, certified in composite materials such as Kevlar, fiber glass and carbon fiber.

Name: Alexander
Profession: Bartender/Student
Favorite Hobby: building anything
Favorite part of halo: Multiplayer Red Vs Blue hahahahahahahahahahhhahaaaaaa
Favorite Halo: Halo CE but man 4 is soooo good
Favorite Video Game: Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time
Other Interests: Climbing, Abseiling, archery
Favorite Food: Pork
Favorite Band: Iron Maiden
Favorite Movie(s): The Shining, Rocky Horror Picture Show, Star Wars (original trilogy by far the best)
Other: totaly mad about Geology (probably why I study it at uni xD)

Name: TJ
Profession: Screen Printer
Favorite Hobby: It changes but usually video games.
Favorite part of halo: The stories for sure :)
Favorite Video Game: The Legend of Zelda Majora's Mask
Other Interests: Playing Video games, Reading, Anime, Cosplaying at cons and more.
Favorite Food: Mexican
Favorite Band: It changes each week depending on what i'm in the mood to listen to.
Favorite Movie(s): Too many to pick from. >.>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back