Iron Man Mark 6 Hd Pepakura Project

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahh i see now, but What slant are you talking about and forehead vent,sorry for the questions I'm starting to fee like a noob again :rolleyes

mjolnir follower said:
Ahh i see now, but What slant are you talking about and forehead vent,sorry for the questions I'm starting to fee like a noob again :rolleyes

Lol not a problem, I want people to ask questions. The vent used to be closed on my older helmets

4649560311_c7ea887507_b.jpg

now it's open like a real vent

4649560567_2b262a6159_b.jpg

Where exactly was I talking about a slant?

Last edited by a moderator:
I just want to say that I am so appreciated by all of everyone's help in this project. I have been working on a Iron Man picture in my Graphic Arts class and I would like you guys to have it. It may not be the best but I can't think of anything else to give you guys. Thanks! :D

Ironmanwithneck.jpg

(It has my Name and Period Number in the corner. Woops. :p)

Currently printing it out.. man do some of those parts look like they will require the children from "honey i shrunk the kids" they are tiny.. sometimes when trying to establish a strong fold on a smaller piece I end up molesting into something I can use anymore.

w00t!! *sets picture as desktop background* :D

EDIT: Does it make me a dork that I can tell your picture was based off the concept helmet? lol XD

sharkhead7854 said:
EDIT: Does it make me a dork that I can tell your picture was based off the concept helmet? lol XD

Haha! How did you know :D. [sub]Dork[/sub] lol

Yeah, that's the hardest part to figure out.

I'm going to put lights in that little white square, then cut out the dark area around it, so I'm looking under the lights.

Hmm...But then it would obstruct your view when looking straight, damn this is confusing.Wait a minute laser eye surgery to make my eyes light up. LOLMAO

LOL

That would be pretty cool.

But the way I'm setting it up my sight won't be obstructed, if I need to I'll put padding at the top of the helmet so that my eyes are level with the hole, so when I look forward my eyes are set under the lights.

sharkhead7854 said:
Yeah, that's the hardest part to figure out.

I'm going to put lights in that little white square, then cut out the dark area around it, so I'm looking under the lights.

If you want to create a light for your eyes without slit or holes and look like a real bad ass Iron Man, check my hologram method. Everyone prefers the EL sheet or LED method with slits at the bottom. However, it's effective and easy.

sharkhead7854 said:
LOL

That would be pretty cool.

But the way I'm setting it up my sight won't be obstructed, if I need to I'll put padding at the top of the helmet so that my eyes are level with the hole, so when I look forward my eyes are set under the lights.

Ahh i see, nice method. Might use it myself, I laugh as this as become a 2 page conversation.You have MSN?

lol! sharkhead7854@hotmail.com

Zorens said:
If you want to create a light for your eyes without slit or holes and look like a real bad ass Iron Man, check my hologram method. Everyone prefers the EL sheet or LED method with slits at the bottom. However, it's effective and easy.

Where can I find this method?

sharkhead7854 said:
lol! sharkhead7854@hotmail.com

Where can I find this method?

On page 7, my last post there. I have the T-600 terminator mask. It's using a hologram system to light up the eyes. It's a cool method if you want to mask your flesh. I am implementing that hologram thing to my Iron Man helm. A better version too.

I just don't like the EL or LED sheet idea. You have to put a slit or hole at the bottom in order for you to see. I would use this method as a last resort.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back