Killzone 2 Colonel Mael Radec WIP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, its good to work on this project again ;) as for the file, try sending a pm to rundown here on 405th, he can be hard to get a hold on sometimes lol, otherwise try propzone.be you might have better luck there. Also for the heck of it, does any one know if there is a pep file for the StA 18 pistol anywhere? Thanks again!

Killzone 2 Colonel Mael Radec WIP Update

Got a update for those who are still following this thread, just attached the shoulder pads to the chest and installed some orange lenses to the helmet, tell me what you think!

photo23.jpg

Its looking really good, can't really see the orange lenses but the helmet looks great, hope you get this finished keep up the great work

Killzone 2 Colonel Mael Radec WIP Update

Yeah i noticed that after i uploaded the picture, heres a better quality photo on how the project looks like, still waiting on the hose though =/

P4030171.jpg

P4030172.jpg

P4030174.jpg

enjoy!

looks pretty great, im starting my own Radec build (or mod of it) soon. how tall are you? and if your open to constructive critism (probably because of the stage your at) I personally think that you need more grey on the armour, and i looks a bit big.

HOWEVER, when its fully complete itll probably look better, i find that happens for my work too. As for the paint, if the blackyour final coat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back