Legendary Armor - Master Chief Hand, Arm, Shoulder Armor

Status
Not open for further replies.
BishopX said:
The model isn't available...sorry.

:(

Now I am very sad, I could, well, it doesnt matter! BECAUSE THIS ARMOR IS HOT!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the compliments...I'd say that the compliments should be directed to Xes and Brett this time around. All the prep work was Xes and the clean up is Brett.

Yea, that is very good work there, good job to both xes and brett. Are those the masters or an actual cast?

tubachris85x said:
Yea, that is very good work there, good job to both xes and brett. Are those the masters or an actual cast?
That is the master, final Cast material is TBD

Actually, we are thinking of casting these from a very firm rubber. Lightweight, super strong, impact resistant and will slightly flex if necessary.

There's obviously some slight difference in proportion of hand plate to forearm but we are not shaped like a video game.

MC%20Forearm%20Comparison.jpg

BishopX said:
There's obviously some slight difference in proportion of hand plate to forearm but we are not shaped like a video game.
QFMFT. I scaled my first hand plate the same way I had everything else. It covered from my wrist to mid-knuckles.

Mighta fit Shaq, but I'm with you on this one.

I think for the good of all mankind, you guys should post lots of pictures from multiple angles. A sculptor couldnt ask for better reference to work from. I cant wait to see more.

Sweet. You guys deffinatley dont get paid enough for what you do.

I'd say if they can afford to do stuff like this, they're getting more than enough! LOL

Amazing work, can't wait to see this full armor finished and also the undersuit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back