Legendary Armor - Master Chief Hand, Arm, Shoulder Armor

Status
Not open for further replies.
smilie120 said:
.......Are you hiding Jesus? Are you making him perfom miracles again? That is GODLY!

QFT, man... Q.F.T.

This is simply beyond the reach of my understanding... And I thought I was good making stuff... I'm ashamed of myself. x)

Last edited by a moderator:
i wish it was possible for you guys to release the 3d models of these for pep (whines)

:eek: ]

wow, this really gets me excited. gold standard is starting to come together. amazing.

*dies* Love the gloves and under armor too, so how is the gaggle going to dress?? A couple ODST's and a cheif or many ODST's and many Spartans??? :D You guys are the dopest in the game :)

It's still a fun project even though it's costing a billion dollars. We're having fun working on the pieces and getting them ready for molding. We could use a little more time off of work though. Working the weekends makes it difficult to get anything done.

I am jealous you have the funds and resources to have this stuff put through a rapid-prototype machine. :(

It looks to be totally worth the costs as the masters looks amazing. Kudos to the 3D modeler as well.

I have access to a Fuse-Dep machine at the local college, but they won't give a discount on overhead and running costs for being a former student. :mad: If only I could get them to believe this would be educational for their students, then all I'd have to pay for is the materials...hmm.

Well, we make the funds for this project...we don't necessarily just have it lying around. We feel the pain everytime we write a check for the services. $2000 for the forearms is a lot of money when we know we could just make them ourselves, if we had enough time.

...LoL...actually the forearms was just some 'Flash Money' that we had lying around :p

...got to love those SoCal Money Trees!!!!

$2000? I actually thought it might be more.

I didn't mean to make it sound like you just had money lying around to throw at this stuff. I know you guys work pretty hard, and you must be taking hits else where to fund this project. I know I will be when my armor making ball finally gets rolling.

I'm hoping my stuff will come together as well as yours obviously will, but I doubt mine will compare in quality and detail.

I can't wait to see the final product of all you guys' hard work.

Awesome you guys! It's amazing the quality work people can do.

So what part of the armor are you guys planning on doing next?

Wow, those operating costs for those mills are insane, then again, Im not surprised, since you probably only had one or two actually milled after the programing was done.

Needless to say, you guys have really set a standard so far, and deserve every bit of credit for it.

tubachris85x said:
Wow, those operating costs for those mills are insane, then again, Im not surprised, since you probably only had one or two actually milled after the programing was done.

Needless to say, you guys have really set a standard so far, and deserve every bit of credit for it.
Not milled... :) SLA (Stereolithography)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stereolithography
http://computer.howstuffworks.com/stereolith.htm/printable

There are several types of SLA, each defined by different processes. Not sure exactly which was used for the gauntlets.

BAM! The pair!

Goodnight!
MC%20Forearms%20Pair%2005.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back