Mark VI Helmet build (WIP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I finished the second and final coat of resin today and here are my results, well it doesn't look to much different than the pictures above but here are the pictures regardless. This update is fairly small but I'm trying to be thurough and update you with every little thing I do. Thanks for looking in again or for the first time.

S50000034.jpg

S50000043.jpg

S50000053.jpg

Sorry it has been so long that I've posted, I have a lot more done on it than what I have up at the moment, I will take more pictures when I get home, and update you nice people.

Well it has been a long time since I updated this. Infact im pretty sure you could consider it dead now but oh well ill post some pictures of my progress

IMG_20140805_17304_edit_1407277875660_zps3p42k6nr.jpg
Detailed visor. It was damaged in shipping but fortunately the seller gave me a new one for free. I think I am sticking with this one though.

Thanks. Yeah I am trying to use Magic Sculpt, it is working great so far to blend in all the details like the breather things, and the visor. I am going to try larger areas on the helmet to smooth out the pep work and see how that goes. I will post my opinion on using the epoxy puddy instead of body filler once I try it.

Hey guys! The helmet is painted and nearly finished! 20141012_162015_zpszetqxj6u.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Just added light bezles output_zpsuyyv2idr.jpg I have LED's currently coming in the mail, unfortunately all of my wiring and everything wont be done for halloween but I will be sporting this helmet and maybe wearing a go pro in a haunted house with it soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back